on 29 January 2013
I ordered this case expecting a cheap leather imitation with it only costing £3.90, what I received was much better than I expected. This case is really well made and feels like real leather. The magnetic closing cover is really useful as it means your phones screen is protected when it is not in use. Overall I'm really happy with this case and would definitely recommend it to anyone!!!!
on 22 February 2013
I wanted something that will protect the phone if I drop it on a tile floor. I also wanted something that would shield the mobile from thieves eyes. Any case too posh and you are a target. My new HTC looks like a I phone 5 so this case helps to hide it from those who would deprive me of it. The case is great. It has a soft suede like inner that lies against the screen and it has stiff enough corners to protect the phone in a fall.
on 29 January 2013
Really nice case and very durable. Great value and good quality product. Protects phone really well and easy access to all buttons.
on 12 February 2013
Good product for the price!
Only negative is that it only comes with one screen protector.
Would recommend to anyone.
on 8 February 2013
gust what the doctor ordered.phone fits A1
a small reduction in call tone volume but this can be lived with
on 13 June 2013
My phone is for work as well as personal use. It gets a LOT of use and I needed something that would protect it in a fall and save on wear and tear from going in and out of my pocket a hundred times a day, but wouldn't cost too much. Based on reviews here, I ordered one. I got it within a week and was impressed with the quality. It really is good value for money. Looks a lot more expensive than it is. My only criticism is that I have to open it when charging. Well worth the money though.
on 21 March 2014
Phone case does not fit phone. Phone slips out easily. Camera hole does also not line up with camera, so phone needs to be taken out of case to take a photo, which totally defeats the object

I ordered the correct case for the phone model, but it clearly does not fit
on 2 April 2014
For the money its not bad at all my phone gets quite a bashing and after a year I had broken all the plastic retainer that holds the phone in place. it was still usable. so for less than a fiver a years worth of protection.
on 18 November 2013
Camera hole not in line but still does the job as it is so big. Never dropped or anything but only lasted 6 months before the edge of the case broke off. Suggest you spend a bit more for a case with better reviews
on 14 April 2013
Fits my HTC One SV perfectly. Can access volume controls ok. Switch on top of phone slightly tricky to access, but that at least means it can't switch on or off accidentally.

Good item.