on 4 August 2014
Still got this and it's still doing a good job. Robust. Nice colour. And the magnet works really well. Actually, thinking about it the side clip on one side has broken off but the phone still goes in and is held in place and it is quite old now.
on 18 April 2014
Item arrived on time. I wasn't pleased with this cover it fitted the phone but where the camera is everytime I took a photo I had a red haze around the picture. Totally useless!! What's the point in putting it in a cover If you have to faff about trying to get it out again so you get a decent pic?
on 13 October 2013
Can't access the volume buttons when phone is clicked into plastic holder and cover leaves a fine dust from the cheap finish all over the phone. Not sure why this gets so many positive reviews. Binned it within minutes and looking for something else.
on 11 April 2013
Just got myself a new mobile HTC One and obviously wanted to protect it from wear and tear and hazzards of my handbag. The leather case is ideal. I ordered the purple one and was hesitant at first as thought it might look cheap but on the contrary.. this is a very good quality for the money. It came with a clear screen cover too which was even better. Would definitely recormmend this case.
on 24 June 2013
This cover fits my phone (htc one sv) perfecty. I ordered the cover in white and was worried it may discolour - but I am very glad to say it has not and it is easily wiped over to clean. There is an extremely thin bit of plastic which goes around the volume button which has broken off but the phone is still very securely held in place by the main plastic holder attached to the outer casing. I would definitely recommend this product and would purchase another one without hesitation.
on 29 June 2013
I would be very careful to buy the case,the price is cheap and the quality reflects it I had to sow my case edging
because it was falling apart

If you dont use your phone very much and dont need to keep flipping the lid open then this is the case for you
on 30 May 2013
Not bad considering the price and speed it arrived. Isn't actually the case for the HTC it says its for. No cut out for the flash or torch facility in back of case and no hole for charger either. Plastic is cheap and has started to crack so phone slips around a bit but when it's closed it protects the screen and that was my main motivation for buying it. Basically, it was a couple of quid, it's not totally rubbish, it's not amazing.
on 9 July 2013
I like this case it protects my phone and I just feel secure that my phone won't slip out of my hand,the only thing I dislike is you have to leave case open to charge phone and the ring volume is restricted when closed...I think it looks cool and very good price I would recomend it
on 22 May 2013
Good protection for my new white HTC phone. Thought it was going to look cheap so was pleasantly surprised on receiving it. Also came with screen protector and wipe which was a bonus. Recommended.
on 30 August 2013
After a few months the black plastic started to break and split away resulting in my phone not being secure within wallet. lasted about 6 months before I had to replace with alternative product