Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 6 May 2013
The whole point of a tablet is that it's mobile. If you're dragging it round airports and train stations, you're gonna need something to stop it getting messed up as it gets thrown about as you go through security.

At the time of buying, there weren't too many options for the Toshiba AT300SE, so I went with this one. I also thought it was quite expensive, but in view of lack of alternatives, I felt I had no choice.

My first impressions (before I actually put the tablet in cover), was that it was a bit cruddy quality. But having had the item a week or so, I've changed my mind. I now think it's excellent.

The beauty is how the tablet slips into the case. There's a small velcro tab that wraps around the tablet and holds the tablet into its position. There's absolutely no possibility that the tablet is going to move about or slip out. It's custom designed for the Toshiba AT300SE, so it's almost the same size as the tablet. It's really snug. Plus, none of the buttons or connector/camera holes is covered over. Once it's in, it's not coming out.

There's also a notebook-style elastic band that keeps the front cover, folded in position, preventing the front-cover from moving (say in your luggage) and exposing the screen. Once the front cover is closed and the elastic wrapped around it, it's just not gonna move.

There's also an elasticated strap to keep the tablet from slipping out of your hand while you're browsing. Plus there's also a stand, so you can can watch videos, or turn your tablet into an electronic photo-frame. These aren't features I use an awful lot.

All in all, this is the perfect buddy for your Toshiba tablet.

My only issue is that I picked the wrong colour. Coffee doesn't really match the colour of the tablet. But that's a matter of taste.

If you've invested in a Toshiba AT300SE, you're gonna wanna protect your investment. This item will do that job nicely.
on 19 February 2014
This is for my Toshiba AT300SE. It fits perfectly and every button, slot or port on the tablet has easy access due to the case being well made.

The tablet will never slip out of the case as it slides into the cover and is then held in place by a very strong velcro bottom cover. This is very well designed.

It has magnets in the cover to hold the closing cover in place as well as an elastic band for extra closing protection.

I just love it and is well worth the price paid.
on 22 August 2013
The case is a sturdy case. It does look good and strong. My tablet will be protected in it. However, I have given three stars because I cannot charge the tablet when it is in the case. The other holes are also in the wrong places so that one has to remove it to do anything with it. I find this a bit of a nuisance.
However, it is a good quality product.
on 29 May 2013
This case has a soft-feel exterior and a quality lining which includes little pockets to hold micro SD cards and business cards. It also has the elasticated hand strap which gives an extra option for holding - along with propping up with the case cover. Compared to the "official" Toshiba case for the AT300SE (which I also have) it seems to be made of better materials, but is a little bulkier.

Compared to the price of many iPad/Samsung Galaxy Tab cases, and the Toshiba one, this item is great value.
on 7 October 2017
Love it
on 5 October 2013
This is a nice case and is well made. Looking at other reviews which say the camera cut is not lined up, I can say this is true but it does not block the camera view at all. Its just not central in the cut out. One thing I was disappointed with is that my tablet does not go to sleep when I close the cover. That was one reason that I went for this case since the description boasted it did. Aside from this I do like it and would buy again.
on 8 May 2013
A really nice leather case for my Toshiba AT300SE tablet, can view and use horizontally with built in angled stand and has three seperate small pouches for storage and one large storage pouch handy for documents etc.

Worth the extra money
on 19 September 2013
I ordered this around 8pm one evening, it was delivered before lunch the next day.
Not 100% it is the correct case for the Toshiba Excite, as the On/off switch is half hidden.

But saying that it is one of the best quality cases that I have seen around.

As for the Delivery, what can I say, the best I have had with anything I have ordered from any firm.

200% effort well done
on 11 February 2014
I bought for my partner and he loves it. The stand work well and he likes the strap that allows him to hold the tablet in portrait view.
on 23 November 2013
This is an excellent cover as it is made for my tablet.It completely protects the tablet whilst all the controls etc are available for use.Material and it is easy to use as a stand.I am impressed
of cover is excellent