Downton Abbey - Series 4 [Blu-ray]

wife loved it
on 13 February 2016
OUTSTANDING !
VINE VOICEon 29 November 2014
Don't expect this to carry straight on from series 3 as I did at first. You have to first watch the Christmas special 2012, otherwise there is a gap in the story. I started watching this and realised I'd missed a bit, so stopped and found out about the Christmas special.
Of course all the Downtown Abbey series are addictive and wonderful to watch.
on 26 February 2014
I love Downton Abbey! I never saw it in the begin when it was on the television and it was only by chance that I saw it on television in the afternoon last year. I have purchase them all! I like it because it is the era that I most like. It makes me relax and I enjoy it so much that I watch it and keep watching and I never get bored with it!
on 20 January 2014
Series 4 was no less captivating to watch. Just one small criticism is that I feel Julian is piling the drama on the Bates a little too thick. We avid Downton fans like there to be some happy story lines in the series too. But as expected, it was another fabulous series. Can't wait to watch the Christmas Special when it arrives next week.
on 30 March 2015