on 18 May 2017
Not very good
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 March 2014
The phone was delivered in two days - fantastic and we had only ordered standard delivery! The phone was even better than in the seller's description. Screen in mint condition, one minor scratch on one side which is covered anyway. Additionally it came boxed, with adapter, head phones and car adapter. Needless to say that it works perfectly fine. It's a brilliant buy and we would recommend this seller.
on 26 March 2014
Took ages to arrive but looks great and works well.
Bought a s present and my daughter absolutely loves it and a really good alternative to paying full whack for the 5c/5s and faster than the 4s.
on 12 January 2015
the picture is misleading because it does not come with the box, also there were no headphones or screen protectors when you buy this. Furthermore this only came with the iPhone and charger. However the phone works perfectly fine but i do not like how they use the picture to mislead you
on 25 July 2015
Well, to start with the phone came as it looked in the picture so I guess that s good enough. The thing that really Annoyed was how the seller said there were few faults, not a quote. That there hasn't been any major faults to the phone when there were. I didn't send it back immediately because the fault became clear to me approximately a week after purchase. The phone had become unable to carry out the simplest functions of a 21st century mobile device. If moved, the phone would either cut off the sound output or simply turn off. If it turned off, you would have to give the phone a good shake or turn in order for it to resurrect, maybe. If it hasn't resurrected then you would have to carry out the same thing on and on again. Have I tried restarting? Of course I have but it seems the seller is either some agent of satan or an enemy of progress. The phone looks as described, however, there are internal faults to the device.
If there were an option to award it a negative star, trust me, I would.
Cheers...
on 31 December 2013
Well I thought my order was fine was told phone was new when it came looked fine, was for my daughter for christmas, turns out its not new at all the charger was faulty and blew up which broke the phone took it to apple to find out not only was it purchased in oct 2012 but was also replaced on feb this yr and isnt new at all, and this seller is now ignoring my emails dont buy from them!!!
on 11 December 2014
Although it came quick, it didn't come in original box as stated also having to buy a new charger as it didn't come with one and although it stated there is light scratching due to use there is loads of scratches and chips
on 23 April 2015
Phone in reasonable condition.
Not charging very well. Maybe battery issue.
on 3 October 2014
Not happy at all.
Recieved the phone set everything up on it. Emails, numbers etc. was on it for a good couple of hours then it decided to turn off. I thought okay maybe the battery ran out, no turned it back on still on 80%. Turns out the batteries faulty would just keep turning it on and off wouldn't charge properly. Not happy with the help from the company either, and when I sent it back I had to keep chasing them for a refund etc and when they did finally decide to give me a refund the deducted £10 because when I sent it back it wasn't in its original box. They also tried to tell me that there was nothing wrong with the phone. So they will probably send it on to another buyer. Would NEVER buy from these again.
on 30 May 2015
Absolutely great! I have had it for a day but it feels like longer. I've learnt many things about the iPhone and this just proves it to be true. Well done I salute you.