Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 13 June 2014
The big bang theory is great. Great comedians, never fail to make the whole household laugh. I mean whats not to love 4 very educated people all friends working at a University and Penny a want to be actress and waitress at the cheese cake factory. What could go wrong. The addition of new characters is perfectly times very great actors/actresses all of them

The people behind the scene should be proud their work is amazing without them the show would not be as funny and the live audience, you're great too!!
on 23 November 2016
Bought this for my kids who love Big Bang. Item is as described, New and in good packaging.
on 27 July 2017
Really good classic boxset.
on 10 April 2017
good
on 14 July 2017
My boyfriend and I Love it, and we can't wait for the next batch! thanks!
on 23 January 2014
Bought this for my partner for Xmas and was regretting it as soon as I bought as thought series looked rubbish. It actually was quite funn and found myself looking forward yo watching it.
on 6 January 2015
Came late to the series, so this is a great way to catch up. Good price and arrived next day.
on 5 July 2014
Great item
on 24 June 2014
I'm tempted to say I defy anyone to NOT like this series.
ITs got everything - except action scenes and blood and gore.
There's a love story. There a re parables, morals, pathos you name it.
It shows us that you can be clever in one area and lost in another. it shows bonds between ordinary people. It shines a light on all thes things but never says this is the answer. It says this is the way things are and you are lef mulling how you would handle them.

The characters easily identifiable. I guess there's a favourite for almost everyone.
There are explorations of emotions from unedurably crushing hurt and pain to inconceivable boundless joy and rapture.

I'll finish watching these thru and then pack them away knowing that it wont be long before I re visit this underrated overlookd masterpiece.
33 Comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 March 2015