on 28 May 2013
Got started with this and it was all going well. Nice gameplay. Cute graphics. Interesting quests. Then having got my island established, and my tactics for progress clear in my head the app kept crashing. Despite several efforts to fix the problem nothing worked. I was disappointed.
on 27 March 2013
I thought this would be a simple game for my 4 yr old who loves pirates, but its too difficult and fiddly, and the characters are too small for him to deal with, and the very distracting pop-ups encouraging you to spend real money are not a good thing for kids. I have deleted it.
on 20 March 2013
I used to really enjoy this game but since the upgrade it is impossible. Not sure how it will appeal to a child now
on 5 March 2013
This was a free app and is one of the best that I have downloaded so far on to my Kindle. Great fun and although you can buy extras there is no need as you can keep dipping in and creating your pirate world.
on 26 March 2013
Very good and fun apps but quite hard for children to play on e.g 5-11 year olds.. you know, know the ones that actually play playmobiol. It's the exact same as Sims and confuses the little ones.
on 19 May 2013
I bought this app because my little brother is addicted to pirates and playmobil.Whenever I come home from school I find that my kindle has no battery left!
on 19 July 2013
Really good game with different activities which will keep young ones interested. Only problem is the time and the amount of gold/jewels needed to progress.
on 3 January 2013
Ok so I downloaded this game purely because I was bored. IM GLAD I DID!!! This is a brilliant game!! Love it to bits and totally addicted. The only thing i dislike about it is the length of time it takes to do certain actions and how expensive everything is! Need mote money or more easy quick way to get money on this game x
on 28 February 2013
After weeks of playing this, the game crashed for a second time and pretty much reset everything! Had to reinstall last time, certainly not doing it again. Reported problem to Gameloft, hopefully they'll be able to it restore it. My advice is don't purchase anything, you'll probably lose it!
on 20 May 2013
Good graphics and gameplay but the game relies too much on in-game purchases and you cant progress without spending on them,