on 9 April 2013
I've read both books currently available, Pleasures Edge and Desires Edge.

The first book, is about two authors. Alec writes thrillers and is a well experience Dom in the world of BDSM. Dylan writes Erotica and her current book is about BDSM. She needs to research BDSM for her novel and is introduced to Alec.

The Pleasure Dome is name of a BDSM club which Alec attends and he invites Dylan to join him and experience it for herself. . . .and so the story begins and ends.

I found the first book quite informative, sizzling and erotic.

Unfortunately, while most of the book was a good read and exciting in parts, the story did not develop and I personally felt it needed to progress beyond the BDSM club and a little more into the romance, and perhaps a bit of drama to give the story a bit more punch.
on 17 May 2013
Easy to read romantic bdsm erotica . Berlin isnt over graphic but she is good at a flirty banter between the two characters as they begin to fall for each other . Dylan is an erotic writer who decides she needs to find out a little more for her next book and Alex suggests she trys being submissive . As she is a confident sucessful woman she thinks that this will be impossible . But this isnt just about a contract and breaking a strong woman down. The danger for them both is not what sex they get up to but if they can dare to fall in love/ have a relationship. Maybe a few other characters and details could have made it a better book , this is rather like a tub of pig out ice cream to be enjoyed over a couple of evenings for pleasure .
on 31 January 2016
The first book i have read by Eve Berlin. I have read a couple by the author writing as Eden Bradley and i think i liked this one better. It was more of a romance, the characters were engaging and i wanted to find out how it ended. It wasn't a a particularly demanding read but was very good of its kind. Better written than 50 Shades fans of Crossfire should like these.
on 8 February 2013
Very good story well written loved Alec & Dylan both finding how to get over their pasts. For once Alec (the dominant) was a really nice guy all the way through which makes a change. Very erotic and the author has done her homework on the BDSM. Would have been nice to have heard a little bit more about them but I suppose just nice the way it finished. I understand book 2 will be out in March and will be about Dante (Alec's friend) so will look forward to that as he sounds another nice guy. Would recommend this book a pleasant read.
One person found this helpful
on 6 May 2015
This book was ok but unfortunately not my favourite! I got bored in the end as it was the same thing all the time, him trying to get her to submit and her permanently saying she wouldn't give up control. Every scene became about that and the fact that even near the end he was still having to "convince" her every time.. for me I just couldn't get a story out of that. The other 2 in the trilogy are much better!
on 11 April 2013
Would recommend this book if you liked fifty shades or similar the love scenes were well described but felt the relationship between Dylan and Alex could have been developed further. Easy to read would recommend.
on 16 March 2014
I really enjoyed enjoyed this book. I have been reading many books like this but this has reignited my passion for the storyline as well as the erotica.
on 3 May 2013
Couldn't put this book down I had a little cry near the end, I would recommend this book to anyone that's why I gave it a five star rating can't wait to read more of the story
on 8 September 2013
I really enjoyed this book.it was brilliant brilliant book.as the book event on you got to know the two people in this relationship.I would recommend reading this book.if you liked fifty shades,you will like this.
on 7 January 2018
Absolutely recommend these books!