on 22 January 2013
I saw this advertised on TV and decided check it out. After sampling a selection of the tracks I knew I had to have the collection. Great choice of hits that took me back to my school and Uni days in the late 80's early 90's with a few current tracks to compliment ... Absolutely fantastic! Whether you are driving your car, having a fun night in with the girls (or boys) or a full blown house party, you only need this collection, even my teenage daughter loves it. I love it, love it, love it!!! Thanks Trevor, I could not have chosen a better selection of tracks if I was choosing them myself! True Audio Nostalgia!
on 23 January 2013
Been playing this album non stop since bought it some great songs....great mix of old and new love almost every song on it! great that has 3 discs can see me playing this in my car stereo for some time!!
on 2 March 2013
The best CD I have bought in years. Trevor Nelson has flawless taste. Will be listening to these tunes for years to come. Thanks for a fantastic collection of ultimate classic tunes.
on 8 July 2013
This collection is excellent, and if you were born in 70's so had your late teens in the 90's, you should love it too! It's a very chilled out collection, but with some proper party anthems thrown in for good measure. Would be great for a summers BBQ!
on 20 January 2013
Amazing collection!
All my all time favorite's on one disc, old school to now
Every song is a classic
Thanks
on 13 March 2013
I would highly recommend these CDs. They take you back in time and the choice of tunes is amazing. Perfect
on 17 January 2013
Trevor has mad a fab 'mixed tape' as we used to call them in the olden days, brilliant choices some old and some new all to get you in the soul groove 10 out of 10!
on 4 March 2013
She wanted this after seeing the adverts on TV, so I bought it as a Valentines gift. Our new born baby likes it too!!
on 26 July 2013
Once I downloaded the Trevor nelson collection I haven't stopped playing it as some of the song tuck me back to the 90's when I was a teenager.
on 10 June 2013
I bought this as when i heard it on TV it brought back some memories, unfortunately when i played it there where only about 4 - 5 songs that i really liked and the rest were poor early wrap songs that really shouldn't be on an album like this. Bit disappointing to be honest