on 16 May 2017
My son is a huge fan of the Winnie and Wilbur books. This isn't our favourite of the books but it's still really good and engages him from start to finish.
on 14 January 2014
i was happy to find this under £1 in the kindle store but was gravely disappointed to find it wasn't an actual kindle version but more like a 'photocopied' version that sideways on that the zoom didn't work on. so, the words were very tiny and i had to hold it very close to my eyes to read it. the book itself is good, but this version is rubbish.
on 11 February 2015
It's a good story, my 3yr old son likes it. it's not very good to look at on the kindle though, but not many children's books are! Not sure why Amazon have bothered making this available for kindle
on 1 February 2014
I enjoyed listening to my 8 year old reading this story. She read it so easily and was able to help her listeners live the excitement. Lovely book.
on 11 January 2014
Great story and wonderful illustrations as you expect from these books. Cannot wait to read the next one to my son.
on 27 December 2013
As always Korky Paul's sumptuous drawings make for a visually stunning book with a sweet and simple storyline. I was disappointed however to find that this was unreadable on kindle as most pages were entered as double page spreads that could not be enlarged and one page was entered the wrong way round so could not be viewed properly. This is careless formatting and does Mr Paul's lovely books a disservice.
on 25 August 2016
Wwwwwwwww w 2ww 2w w we w w w w w. W w w w w w w. W w w w we w w w. W we w. W w w w w w w w w