Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 4 September 2017
As cheap as it can be this monitor works very well for his price. But if you are buy it for Photoshop you will do be very disappointed. The colors are are well beyond anything standard and it is unavoidable no matter how you mess with the controls. Basically all highlights and bright areas are flatten and the color are rather cold. You can make the image warmer, but it feels like a tint rather than the real color.
on 8 August 2017
Works well, clear display. It's a wide screen sort of size and actually looks smaller than my Samsung monitor I have next to it, but I'm very happy with this and would buy BenQ again, The controls on the side can be a little fiddly, especially if you have another monitor to the right of it as I have so bear this in mind.
on 10 November 2016
Second purchase of this make and model. Well pleased with the first screen so don't expect any problem. Used as a second monitor on my Win10 desktop and connected by DVI. Straightforward plug & play. Very happy.
on 15 July 2017
Great little screen with good graphics and print representation. Just wish they'd make the menus easier to use
on 13 February 2013
I bought this to go along with my new desktop PC, I wanted something that was of pretty good quality and a good price, this seem to come out top for this type of monitor. Easy set up straight away with no messing. I've only had this for a couple of weeks but quite happy with it's performance and the picture is great. It's a pity my PC isn't as good.
on 6 April 2017
Good quality monitor for basic gaming in 1080P

Colour balance of bright colours with minimal ghosting or colour bleed.
on 13 October 2017
NO HDMI. I'm hacked off. I know I should have read the spec more closely but come on its 2017 for Gods sake.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 July 2017
Monitor - no frills very good value.
on 19 July 2017
Works well in tandem
on 16 September 2017
Good monitor, just make sure to buy the DVI cable, this doesn't have an HDMI.