on 23 March 2013
John Macarthur is one of several who are dedicated to God and committed in sharing God's Precioius Holy Word and
writing commentaries which you can trust unreservedly and without question that he is bringing to your and my attention important truth that needs to reside in our hearts. Too many today give lip service to the Bible without really believing and living it out.
Many churches would benefit from a set of his commentaries on their church bookshelf as well as the many other books he has written. . I heartily concur with John Macarthur he is a true evangelical.
Like Born again the word evangelical is now heavily abused by its miss usage. It should mean I believe every word of God in the bible as not only the inspired word of God but THE FINALL AUTHORITY in all matters of faith and practice. So thank you John and may you for some years to come continue to be a tremendous strength and blessing to God's people all over the world as is now.
JIM ALLIS DORSET
on 15 July 2013
John MacArthur is a trusted teacher. I listened to his series on the wireless and thought I would like to have in book form and it hasn't disappointed.
on 27 May 2014
I like MacArthurs teaching and this book is as good as all his books. I do recommend it to believers who are interested in New testament teaching.