on 23 February 2013
Another enjoyable insight into medieval England by Priscilla royal the main characters not only have to deal with their on issues in life but also have to deal with the death of others and find the culprit a very good read
on 2 June 2013
I love these books. It is so nice to have an intelligent female in a murder series set in Medieval England. The author is developing the relationships between all the major characters well.
I find it difficult to put down, as I am eager to see what happens next. Her attention to detail & descriptions of life at that time are very good. Can't wait to start the next book in the series.
on 21 April 2013
Quite an interesting read. I thought the writing was ok. The characters did seem to suffer a bit from 21st century angst regarding their sexuality but it may have been ever thus. I did guess the outcome about halfway into the story but it didn't put me off finishing it. I shan't rush to buy another in the series but if I come across another 99p kindle deal I would probably buy.
on 25 July 2013
Anyone who has read any previous reviews I have written will know that I love the build up of characters and basic story lines of a series of books. I like getting to know the characters. If they are well written I want to know what is going to happen to them and how things will develop. I like this series very much
on 2 July 2013
I've enjoyed all the books in this series. Set in a medieval convent this series give an evocative snapshot of what it would have been like for those cloistered women.... With a bit of murder and mystery thrown in for good measure!
on 2 April 2013
Enjoyed the previous 3 novels, which kept me gripped with the writing and the plot - volume 4 does not have the same flow or pace captured in the previous versions.
on 10 May 2013
Am still enjoying these Medieval Mystery stories, each is a quite different tale to the previous and I shall keep going to the end of them all.
on 2 June 2014
enjoyed this book, have read one or two others by same author so sort of knew what to expect and it was a really good read.
on 17 August 2013
another good story , i am enjoying these murders and mysteries .hope to read all the series they take you back in time
on 21 October 2013
only clears up when finnished keeps you thinking all the way through is it this way or that very satis factory