Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Wild at Heart - Series 8: Feature Length Finale [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 12 September 2017
excellent
on 30 September 2017
great series
on 31 August 2017
Never fell in love with a show so much 💕
on 21 January 2014
I have bought all 8 series now love to watch them from the start this series was very sad but I loved it
on 8 February 2013
Now have all eight series and this one is just as good as all the others in the series. Shame they didnt produce more.
on 3 February 2013
I have all the other series on DVD and it is fitting that I should have the last ever episode. An excellent drama.
on 18 April 2013
I just love this whole series.This is the programme that has been missing for years.Well done and thank you to the creators for giving me something to look forward to each week. I love family adventure programmes and wildlife, so when the two were put together along with Hayley Mills, I was in heaven. I am very sad there will be no more. Having a programme that shows that familys stick together no matter what is inspiring. I have never been to Africa, but it is on my bucket list.Thank you all for being my African family.I will miss you .
on 19 March 2013
Had to see how it closed. Much as I imagined . Suitable closure, but sad. Wish it would restart with the continuing story !!
on 14 March 2013
I have loved this series from the start, and wish that it would continue. Such a change from all the English series.
on 8 July 2013
We could not view this DVD on any of our DVD players. We had to watch it on our computer but finally got to see a larger version on a TV with a built-in DVD.
We liked it very much and were happy to see the family united again except for Evan and of course, Sara. Still am frustrated that she had to die earlier. This finale contained lots of drama, excitement, usual and unusual family stresses and some romance.
The end with DuPlisse successfully reuniting the family before his demise left us happy and sad. Happy with the family coming together again but sad that DuPlisse wasn't given medical and device options that could have prolonged his life while he had good functional capacity, probably CHF NYHA Class IIB.
We will continue to watch it and enjoy it each time. The entire series was well done and a beautiful story.
We have recommended it to friends, acquaintances and family.