on 5 March 2014
This was bought for my parents, one with good hearing and the other with poor hearing who has to use headphones due to needing increased volume while they both watch the TV. They have had a Toshiba 37" for a number of years and wanted the next "upgrade" to have a built-in DVD player to reduce the number of remotes and they are low DVD watchers. This model looked so promising but we have since discovered does not allow headphones to be used without cutting sound so the other viewer has to sit in silence. In this age of disability awareness this is quite perturbing, shame on you Toshiba, this is so thoughtless & frankly, what is the point of that!? Does my Dad have to go into another room and sit in isolation to watch the same programme while my mother is also watching same, in isolation? This issue should be clearly stated in the blurb but is not so we have had an avoidable waste of time purchasing this item and now the inconvenience of returning this not-so-small-but-heavy TV.
on 10 September 2013
It has a brilliant picture at times but it seems very sensitive to interference.Wherre I live has not got the best reception in the world but my previous tv although much cheaper didn't seem to suffer as much as this one does.
I'll probably have to get a more expensive indoor ariel which deals with interference better.
It's a shame as in many ways it seems a good tv when it is working properly but it will have worked out quite expensive for what it is.
Also the DVD is awkward to access so it is probably not worth bothering with as it is easier to use a separate DVD and the cable issue is not really major.
on 3 September 2014
Very pleased indeed !! It fits perfect in my bedroom fab picture great sound and fantastic value. I would defo recommend this telly to anyone! Thanks amazon very happy costumer ;)
on 19 April 2015
Excellent TV. Easy to set up and is used primarily for gaming and watching DVD/blueray movies. Picture and sound quality are good enough for everyone in our family so top marks.
on 12 August 2014
i was dissapointed with the 1st set the replacement has arrived and is working fine thank u for all the help in maing this happen i will certainly recommend u to my friends
on 26 February 2014
This is a good television, ideal for the bedroom. It looks good and the picture quality is excellent, I would recommend it to anyone who needs one for a small room. Heather. H.
on 12 February 2015
A brilliant TV providing a crystal clear picture and the integral DVD is a real plus as there is no need for any additional boxes keeping the room clear of additional clutter.
on 28 June 2014
TV looks good and the picture and sound are also good. The DVD player has started to make slight noise but this is only when used for long periods. Other than that, great TV.
on 25 April 2016
Had to replace the first one due to missing parts but the replacement does all it says on the box. Easy to set up and operate. Good picture and sound and the price is right.
on 9 September 2013
We bought this TV because we wanted a 40-inch TV, and as it was on a wall by its self there was no room for a DVD player, so we got it with the built in DVD player, so far all works well, even my wife can work the DVD player, to the relif of our children.
It also has a HDD (Hard Disc Drive) port which allowes us to play movies directly from a external Hard Disc storage unit.
Over all Iam happy with the product.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse