on 14 January 2013
Ive been listening to Anjunabeats since the beginning and it just gets better with every new Artist they promote and the tracks that make it to the final record. It's so nice and amazing at the same time this music has never gone chart commercial considering how big the following is to not just "Anjuna" but all that the label supports. Clearly in a league way above anything else with such a distinct yet refreshing sound and changing all the time but not to as ruin what has been built up. I would recommend this label and all that branches out because of the talent and unique styles blended through electronic production to give you a beautiful deep listening experience. Try it and maybe you to will be surprised.
on 19 March 2017
Anjunabeats are great!
We are told not to look a gift-horse in the mouth, so as this download was free, I won't be too critical. Certainly not Anjunabeats at their best. The tracks are far too slow for my tastes.
on 7 January 2013
Anjunabeats are a well known trance/progressive record label, and some of there bigger named artists are on here, such as Above and Beyond, as well as Matt Zo. for free its a bargain. Will not be disappointed.
on 15 January 2013
I'm delighted with this free sampler. The opening track is outstanding. Well worth downloading, what have you got to lose?
on 2 January 2013
Naturally I got this as a free download but I was mightily impressed. I'd never heard of Anjunabeats before or any of the artists either but I found them all very good and really enjoyed listening to this sampler. I shall be checking out some more of it and spending money no doubts!
on 14 January 2013
A nice anthology, with several outstanding tracks by artists I wasn't previously familiar with. So I'll be pursuing more music from those I like. Of course there are tracks I don't favour, but that's a matter of taste. It's certainly hard to beat the price!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 August 2013
I downloaded this a while ago from Amazon as a free MP3 - what a shame that they have seen fit to slap a price of £7+ on it. It is a decent intro album to Anjunabeats across a range of artists and I really enjoyed it and it helped me to decide on further listening and purchases from the label. I am still playing this album on a regular basis, with the first track being a personal favourite!!
A good selection of generally more chilled Trance oriented tracks (although not without a change of pace here and there) - I just hope Amazon have the sense to drop the price dramatically or put it on free download again, to encourage new listeners!! As of August 2013 there is a free MP3 Anjunadeep 'House' style sampler album, I suggest you grab that before Amazon slap a £7 price tag on it!!
on 30 January 2013
hullo i am bob higgle i shake you warmly by the hand for reading my review, scrolling
through the many great artists of all time it is be exciting to find a free album! your mind goes nuts with excitement. a chance to discover new spiffing sounds and new artists. this album isnt worth another thought even though its free. the artists are poor excuses for the ravishing music industry and the names of the songs are disgraceful such as ipeople and rubbish names. this album destroyed my day fishing with my wife its an official disgrace. its really unsettling and noisy music which isnt recommended for fishing. thanks and hope this helped
on 8 January 2013
I found this to be not quite my cup of tea due to the lazy laid back theme more chill out than Beaty....