Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 26 September 2017
Great Taste and works well if you follow the plan. It is filling so you can have a milkshake for breakfast and last out until lunchtime without snacking on junk. Fruit instead of crisps and biscuits makes the weight loss more effective in my experience. Managed to lose a decent amount of weight in 3 months but you have to have dedication to stick to it. Also I drink a shake for breakfast every day to maintain my current weight.
on 16 October 2017
Love it- When first tried thought it was going very sweet but quite opposite very yummy.
As thought id would nt like cold chocolate- but turned out i was wrong and love it.
Also bought some straws so can take my time sucking it up.
Yes, i will buy this flavour again but might try something else next time so i want
lose the yummy yummy taste.
on 26 April 2017
My wife is slimming, seems to be working
on 4 September 2017
A good meal supplement, unfortunately has severe stomach & constipation problems
on 10 October 2017
I have one vanilla and one chocolate shake a day then the meal I much prefer the chocolate taste as the vanilla is quite mild.. however I'm very impressed with the results I have lost half a stone in 7days keeping to the programme .. one more stone to go!! Thanks !!!
on 18 September 2017
Bought it for my self as on diet. Absolutely amazing taste, using it to replace dinner
on 10 October 2017
I'm afraid this doesn't taste like anything much, very disappointed. I love a lot of slim fast products but not this one.
on 12 August 2017
My daughter loves the taste of this slim fast have ordered more does wht it says on the tin
on 23 July 2017
great taste and replacing meals works slowly, will try with soya milk to help
on 3 September 2017
I do not like the powder at all. The ready made shakes are so much nicer