on 13 June 2016
Yummy taste. Nice texture and thickness.
I should of tried slimfast years ago.
I've lost 13lbs in 4 weeks. I don't feel hungry and i'm learning how to control my portion sizes. Still get to have a 600 cal meal, which I always look forward to each day and snacks throughout the day.

I'd you're on the fence about trying slimfast, go for it. You will see a difference.

UPDATE: 8 weeks into the slimfast 3,2,1 plan and i've lost 20lbs. Very happy indeed.
on 5 May 2016
I love this flavour and it works, I use unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk as I can't drink cows milk but it actually adds to the yummy flavour, especially with the chocolate shake. Been on it over a month now, I've lost the water weight and my clothes are getting looser. Stock up on healthy snacks like fruit or sugar free oat cakes, drink 2 litres of water a day and (if you can) get walking! :)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have never tried SlimFast shakes before but, like many of us, I could do with losing some weight after the Christmas period of over indulgence and so thought I would give this a try. This is the Blissful Banana flavour shake and it arrives in a tub, with a scoop and full instructions on the tin.

This seems a simple diet plan – pick three SlimFast snacks (or fruit and veg), choose two SlimFast meals, shakes or bars and then eat one sensible meal a day. This shake can be used to replace the SlimFast meals or snack bars and each shake contains only 230 calories, with fibre, vitamins and minerals. You use two level scoops of powder and add it to 250ml of skimmed milk. The idea is to cover and shake, but I found this still left lumps, even if I used a closed mug and really shook it for ages. I needed to use a blender to achieve a smooth texture and that was a slight downside.

Once made though, the shake actually tasted very nice – much nicer than I imagined. It also really did leave me feeling full and I had no desire to snack. So, it did what it promised and it tasted very nice. The only minus point seemed to be that it tasted a little gritty unless you actually used a blender to mix it, but it does suggest that you may need to do this on the packaging, so overall a good buy.
on 6 June 2016
I love slimfast, I've been using it as a breakfast replacement and it has been working perfectly! Chocolate is by far the best one (ive tried them all) and I've lost 28 kgs since January! But this latest batch tastes different, the chocolate taste is better but it's not as thick as it was and doesn't feel as filling... It feels like I bought a fake if I'm honest.
on 8 May 2016
I only recently brought this product but it does seem to fill you up throughout the day. Only replace two of your meals and make sure you eat enough for the meal you aren't going to replace. I would try to avoid snacks as you don't really get hungry. Doesn't taste like real milkshake but is drinkable and make sure you use semi-skimmed milk.
I will review again to see if I have lost anything.
on 19 June 2016
I started the slim fast diet last week. Two shakes a day, three 100 calorie snacks and a 600 calorie meal for ladies or 800 calorie meal for men a day. In my first week I've lost just over 5lb! I brought myself a bottle that has a ball in side to make my shakes In, I find that if I make the shakes a few hours in advance that they thicken up and are filling!
on 12 June 2016
Great taste and it does help with appetite control. Slim Fast has been around for years and it's interesting how it works just as good as all of the modern day hype weight loss products out there

Like all the SlimFast powders it tastes better when made with chilled milk - I use semi-skimmed filtered milk. I don't like the official SlimFast shakers, they are too tall and narrow and difficult to clean, so i use a blender. 10 seconds and BOOM drink ready.
on 3 July 2016
A really nice meal replacement which is use on a morning when I have no time for a proper breakfast. This is nice and thick when made with a hand blender to get the lumps out and add air to make it frothy. It is thick enough to make me feel satisfied and I am not hungry until about 11am.
on 3 June 2016
Only been on it three days today but i can already feel a big difference, when having my dinner i don't want no where near as much and get full very easily. The shakes are easily made and taste amazing,I'm not one for diets but this is one that does work well for conveniance and improving my lifestyle.
on 5 June 2016
Love it, since I started using it about a month ago I have lost 1st! I don't feel hungry and have pretty much stopped snacking since using it. I'm still eating takeaways twice a week and having the odd chocolate as life is too boring without treats!
I had used slim fast in the past using the ready made shakes but hated the chocolate, yet the powdered version I love!
I am also using a app on my phone that tracks food and drink and tells me what I have left on my daily allowances to make more informed decisions on my main meals and snacks