Customer reviews

Flavour: Rich Chocolate|Change
Price:£8.99+ £2.50 shipping

on 8 July 2016
I decided to use slimfast as additive to my diet because sometimes I cannot eat every 3 hours. Tastes nice, shakes really well. I was taking it with milk. However there is a lot of sugar in there so after using it for a month I stopped. I've lost weight but cannot say it's because these shakes as I was on balanced diet and very active at the gym. I gave 4* stars just because of sugar amount in it. Otherwise it taste really good.
on 1 April 2016
I like this. It tastes like melted cheap ice cream; you know the sort that contains no actual dairy...popular at childrens parties and 59p for 2 litres... but its OK, I have it for breakfast and i'm less fat, so I guess it's a win.
on 22 March 2017
Love the taste of this!! I've lost 8 lbs in 3 weeks from this! No exercise, just drinking this for breakfast and lunch, having fruit for snacks and allowing myself to have a normal dinner (usually with a small chocolate bar for dessert). If I followed the plan to the letter I would have lost more probably but even sticking to it 90% has given great results. Everyone comments on how slim I look and everyone who has tried this flavour loves the taste! Highly recommend!
on 21 May 2017
I've been using slimfast since January having 2 shakes a day and an evening meal and have lost 2 stones so far, would highly recommend
on 3 October 2013
I have been a Slim Fast fast for years, ever since I was a young girl. It tastes good, fills me up without making me feel bloated and gives me plenty of energy. I will always be a fan. I highly recommend it.
on 9 April 2017
Does what it says on the tin
on 3 December 2015
Can be made into hot or cold drinks. Very pleasurable and contains all the essential nutrients
on 26 January 2017
Ok
on 2 May 2013
Thick and tasty, I was sceptical at first as I thought it wouldn't satisfy my hunger but it proved me wrong. Just having the shake for lunch and having a healthy breakfast and dinner I have managed to lose 1 Stone in 4 weeks so very happy so far with the results.
on 28 July 2017