on 6 July 2015
I have two of these as the first one was so good and so useful I bought another just in case it broke down. The first I've had for two years and this I have had for 18 months. When one is being used the other is being charged from the mains. My phone (iphone, which eats battery life) is never without power. Love these things. Quite heavy but portable enough in a large coat pocket. Charge fully in eight hours and power to 100% either one ipad or three lots of iphone full recharges. Indispensable.
on 16 December 2013
I bought this external charger for use in the unreliable power supply that I encounter in India as I travel there a lot I needed some thing that would charge my phone and tablets as the power supply in Chennai goes of for at least 3 hrs. daily some times more and also it fluctuates between 220/ 100 not good for yr unit that problem is unlikely to change so this unit was fantastic no problems getting it fully charged and great to charge yr phone and tablet same time with out any problems wish I had found it sooner. at time of purchase I had to decide between this or new trent im glad I chose this cost is great delivery is quick and secure and I will defenatley purchase from them again. I have told and shown my friends this unit and told the benefits as they also travel to countrys that have power problems and the unit is so lite no problem in hand luggage.
greayt unit AAA++++ Great seller AAAAA++++ AMutec PPD120 12000mAh Heavy Duty 2A Dual USB Ports
on 15 December 2013
Originally I gave this a negative review but after contacting the company about the product they were very very understanding and immediately apologized for the faulty item and sent out another battery pack the next day at no charge to myself.
The new pack I received and fully charged it properly as to the information that the company, Accessfox, sent me am so pleased as it works wonderfully and I'm very happy with it and the battery lasts a very long time without having to charge it up very often.

If anyone uses their phones and iPads as much as i do i highly recommend that you purchase this battery pack...you wont be disappointed.

Also it was really really good customer service and i will likely buy from ACCESSFOX AGAIN FOR SURE!!!!!
on 14 March 2016
This product was used once and then stopped working, couldn't send back due to '30 days warranty' whereas in any other store where electricals are bought you are entitled to a year! Also could not contact the seller!!!

I do not recommend this product at all.
on 23 April 2015
This item is very useful for people who do a lot of traveling or need to be able to re-charge their mobile devices while away from a traditional source o electricity. I put it into my carry-on backpack when I need to make long, international flights so my phone, tablet, iPod, Kindle, and/or laptop computer can stay topped off and ready to go whenever I need then.
on 7 May 2014
This time, just outside the 30 days guaranteed exchange time, so I need to buy a new one and I know which one it will not be.

When it works it is fine. Great even, but if two of them break down during light use within a few weeks, something is very wrong with it.

I cannot recommend.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 July 2014
It was recommended by a friend and it is exactly what I wanted for camping trips. The design of it is light and compact and the battery life has lasted me up to a week when used sensibly & sparingly.
on 23 November 2014
A solid piece of kit ! Having dropped it onto a concrete drive ! It is very good ,really usefull use it all the time easily getting 5-6 part charges in a day also use on samsung note 4 a good buy.
on 8 December 2014
Really good item took this on holiday with me and charged my iPhone and iPad at the same time seems to last for ever.
Wouldn't go any where far with out it
on 6 November 2013
It is better than I thought . Very affordable and good condition. A good choice to buy. Worth to recommend