Format: DVD|Change

on 25 May 2014
I adored season 1- we are a generation who seem to have been fortunate enough to experience true greatness in the DVD box set phenomenon. After Lost, The Wire and Breaking Bad I can find fault with almost any show, but POI is able to enthrall me even now. Please keep it going!
on 16 March 2014
The story line is good characters are great and he is great in his role not to mention he is stunning

I really like the police officer in this role because it's similar to his role in the brotherhood. Carter is naturally beautiful and plays well with the boys. Where's the next series. I watched all the sessions in a weekend!!!!
on 24 October 2014
The series is getting better with every episode.
Its at first a series I bought for my wife, but i thought 'let's take a look what I bought here".
Notwhitstanding the rather lame acting from Jim Caviesel, It is really a very intelligent story abouth, well , a sort of Big Brother.
Really, buy it, you won't be dissapointed.
on 3 August 2014
Great series, it runs the line of well written drama, occasional comedy (Bear the dog sometimes getting the best laughs!) but still has the thrills and tension of conspiracy storytelling. Emerson and Caviezel are perfect together, both men haunted by their pasts with more this time on what happened to them and some real suspense as we see the Machine's official government team at work.... Oh, and did I mention that Root's back?!
on 22 November 2013
I loved it from start to finish. Truly great. Top performances from the cast and what a great job from Jonathon Nolan and JJ Abrahams.

DO NOT MISS, BUY IT and watch it over and over again. Its that good!
on 2 April 2014
Brilliant. More than just an action adventure. Storylines are great and the characters are very sympathetic. I would recommend this highly
on 2 May 2014
I watched all the first series and really enjoyed it. Second series seems just as good. Half way between a detective and a fantasy. I enjoy the interaction between the characters and the redemption of some of the baddies.
on 21 March 2014
Fab addictive cant wait to see next season although housewok suffering a little. But worth it highly recomend watching it
on 18 December 2014
great series but it was advertised as brand new by the seller and it was sealed, when in fact there were marks already on the discs and some of the discs did'nt play very well and it kept getting stuck.
on 8 January 2014
Hi Everyone!!!! I really feel I wrote a similar letter last year about this great programme. It has disappeared again. Last year they took it off in October and it came back 27th Jan. Now series 2 seems to have done the same.
Am I right. I just cannot find it. I do have it on the h/d from 24/10/13 until the 19/12/13 and then nothing! They so annoy me the way they treat the viewers, just keep us in the dark!
Does anyone know about this.?
Regards Pam Hulme