on 21 May 2014
WOW what a fantastic computer. It gets a bit to get used to the touch screen but when you do you wonder why you never got one before.
I would recommend this. It's brilliant.
on 6 February 2014
Ultrabook looks great in terms of design, performance etc.
The trouble is that microsoft does not recognize the serial code provided by Asus for Windows (gives you a message "try a new code", "serial code has been blocked").
Contacted Amazon, which told me to contact Asus, which told me to contact Microsoft , which sent me back to Asus, and back to Amazon. Bottom line is, I can get a refund, but they will not replace the product because it was not sold by a retailer other than Amazon..
Which is rather disturbing since I bought this item at ca 450 pounds and the price is now much higher.
The Asus technicians say they might find out a way to fix the serial code trouble, but seriously even if they do, I ve already wasted two days calling back and forth the companies for a problem that should not be there to begin with - how on earth can the serial code provided by the company be blocked?
on 20 April 2014
Not sure if the one I bought was a dud but the processor really struggles with the Microsoft bloat. If you install ubuntu on it it is reasonable.
on 24 September 2013
Basically... love love love.

After spending weeks researching and failing to find a laptop I liked, I complained "why isn't there a middle range laptop for a middle range price that will have a middle-range performance?" and someone directed me towards this. I am eternally grateful.
on 8 September 2013
Prompt delivery and product is as described. Very good laptop, it is exactly what I wanted and will be very useful when I go to University!
on 9 September 2014
The computer is really good and really light weight! Is not as fast as I though it was, but it came on time and everything was ok!
on 12 March 2014
it is a good laptop with ok battery life, the keyboard is not so good, except for that its good..............................
on 11 January 2014
Bought this for my son going to University. He is very pleased with it. As always got it for a
good price on Amazon.
on 28 March 2015
Good but the mouse pad and buttons are awful. Also the Asus mouse pad software always defaults the settings by itself.
on 5 March 2014
This laptop was perfect. Not to heavy, very quick to setup. Very fast i5 processor. Nice touchscreen & keyboard layout