on 7 November 2013
Unfortunately I can't review this item personally as it is for a Christmas present, but I know someone that has got one and said it is really good and really loud and clear so I have bought this under recommendation.
on 21 February 2014
I love this bluetooth speaker and I highly recommend it. The sound that comes out of this little speaker box is superb. I take it everywhere with me. The price is exceptional value for money.
on 12 September 2013
Great sound quality, really surprised how good it is.
It hold its charge for ages
Connects via Bluetooth really easy on my iPad and iPhone
And it's got a good bass sound too
on 15 October 2013
Very well made. The sound quality is superb for such a little cube! You can perch it somewhere and control it wherever you are. Perfect for holidays and travel. You won't be disappointed.
on 8 March 2013
Way smaller than I imagined, and even smaller when I opened the box! Really good sound , not tinny, taking into account the size and ideal for travelling. Good product, would recommend!
on 7 May 2016
I have a few different Bluetooth speakers around the house and this is my favourite. A little tiny cube and it doesn't make a song & dance about being switched on like the others do!
on 25 July 2013
Got this for my son he is a plumber said it is great got a long charge went days before charging great sound did not lose sound when moving to far away from it great product thanks
on 5 February 2015
Big surprises from a small package. This is the third speaker I have tried and this sounds excellent. For such a small speaker the quality is brilliant, clear and solid sound.
on 4 November 2014
This is very good, puts out clear full sound not tinny. I was a bit annoyed the price dropped a few pounds
after I bought it but still good value. Has a good battery life
on 11 April 2014
When we moved offices I didn't bother digging out my old speakers, but have used this ever since. Not loud enough for a party, but otherwise loud enough to fill a large room.