Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

I am not a Bruno Mars fan, although I can appreciate his talent as he has a great voice, and can pull off a mean James Brown shuffle! 😎 I don't even know how I first got to hear this track. I think it must have been on YouTube, but I just love it. It's got a real retro vibe to it, as has the video. I won't be buying any Bruno Mars albums any time soon, but I am definitely addicted to this track!
on 28 May 2013
I love the song and it makes a great addition to my eclectic music library. This is the censored version so the offensive and horrible voice over at the beginning has been removed - thank you
on 2 September 2013
Bruno Mars is such a brilliant artist!!! Can't say enough good words about him! He doesn't just stick to one genre of music, he has the talent to excel across all type of music! Treasure, has a disco vibe and it's Bruno Mars at his best. Great tune! LOVED IT!
on 15 August 2013
This tune has a retro style reminiscent of the '80s rnb. It's a great tune to groove to, whether you're a really good dancer or not. Catchy chorus, lyrics easy to sing. Bruno mars has a fantastic voice which captures the era of this tune.
"Treasure" by Bruno Mars seems like a tune about a man who is encouraging a woman to see her beautiful side and the amazing qualities within. "Treasure" is a good song to listen to for personal empowerment and self-confidence.
on 16 December 2013
Funky, upbeat song. Good song to listen to whilst you're driving or doing housework : ) .....I can pre-empt some embarrassing photos being taken by my other half!
on 25 September 2013
this song is a great song, i can't wait to get back to the gym and start working out again this song makes me wanna move.
on 1 March 2013
Best song on the album in my opinion, upbeat, catchy and has kind of a funk feel to it. So fun to dance around to! ;)
on 15 June 2013
Fab album, I would recommend it to anyone. Fairly easy going listening. I am loving the new single 'Treasure'. Enjoy!
on 12 July 2013
Great song, with a definite jacksons type of vibe. A summer hit for those nights chilling in the garden or pub.