on 8 May 2013
Looked at all the other concert uke bags and a lot of people saying that their ukes don't fit. I bought the Brunswick BU4C concert uke and this bag fits it like a glove...and it's padded!! For £9 you can't go wrong.
on 12 May 2013
Very good value for money. I have confidence in this product. It is a much better quality than more expensive cases I have bought in the past. I am actually using it for my banjolele. Not quite the right shape but it does the job well as I was find it difficult to find a banjolele case at a reasonable price. Excellent padding on this and very cheap but not at the expense of quality.
on 5 January 2014
Couldn't of asked for more really... This bag's good value for money, it's extremly light which is good, but has some padding to help protect the instrument and seems to be well made and not too "flimsy" considering it's only a soft case. There's a handy adjustable longer strap attached to the back of bag to allow it to be carried on your back, which I didn't realise was on when buying this item. Arrived very quickly in the post as well, which was an added bonus.
on 20 August 2016
Awesome bag for less than a tenner! My Brunswick concert ukulele fits in it, though tightly.

It feels protected due to the padding, and in general the bag looks very good- far more expensive in looks than under ten pounds.

The bag, as can be seen from the image, has orange detailing, which makes it look a bit less boring than uniform black. There's a pocket on the front, in which you could easily hold a capo, tuner, picks if you use 'em, as well as the day's busking loot. There is a handle for carrying the instrument at your side, and a shoulder strap too.

My only complaint is the shoulder strap itself which is quite thin and short, probably the lowest quality part of the item. There's also only one, so it can't be worn like a backpack. This could probably be replaced, but the great value of this item could mean that a replacement shoulder or backpack style strap would cost more than this case.

Overall, however, I'm impressed with this bag.
on 1 November 2013
Everything about it is what you would expect: fit, quality, zipped side pouch for tuner or similar, - no negatives
on 25 March 2014
For the price this is excellent. Lightly padded, it offers a reasonable amount of protection.

To call it a bag is perhaps underselling it a little. It isn't a case, but the sides are quite firm, and it doesn't completely collapse when the ukulele is removed. There is a sturdy zip with two tagged-zippers for quick opening and closing.

The pocket on the front would be more useful if it were a little longer and thicker/deeper, to take a song book and or tuner. I keep my tuning device loosely hooked over a tuner at the side of the headstock on my concert uke, which comfortably fits in the bag.
Actually, that it has a pocket at all at this price is a bonus - somewhere to keep a few felt picks or a few song sheets, or whatever.

Oh - and did I say it looks smart with reddy-orange trim and Ashton tag.

A good buy all round.
on 27 August 2013
This is an excellent bag for the price, well padded, with zipped pocket and shoulder strap. I have a concert size ukulele and it fits into the case fine.
on 10 May 2014
You need a decent bag to protect your valuable instrument and this one is ideal. But, the package box was huge. Totaly unnecessary.
on 19 August 2015
This bag is an absolute bargain! It's great quality, well-padded and has a front pocket perfect for storing spare plectrums etc in. My concert size uke fits perfectly, and the bag provides a nice, snug fit to protect it really well. I've had this bag for a year now, and I've recommended it to all my ukie friends.
on 27 April 2016
Great choice i made following other peoples reviews, I thought it may have been totally different it fits my Ukulele like a glove.
I'd definitely recommend this for others who have a concert size ukulele, the padding is sufficient but i thought i was going to be slightly thicker but overall top quality product well produced.