on 16 February 2013
Ordered this for my sister, She is very happy with it. However we both agree that it could have been made better. The mask itself is fine. But we can imagine how long the straps will last . However OVerall nice mask.

Also The delivery of this mask was phenomenal . I ordered after 3pm on friday, I received the next day.
Im Impressed. I didn't think those things still happen. Ha..
Im contemplating buying another from them. As im still awaiting for mine to arrive.
on 9 October 2013
This product didn't say it was being shipped from Hong Kong, so when I complained about the length of delivery time and that it was no longer required as the event had passed, they were only too happy to refund me. The mask itself is lovely and hopefully one day I will have an excuse to wear it.
With regards to the suppliers, I can't fault them and would use them again (as long as I have over a months notice).
on 8 April 2015
Ordered for a party in July, fast delivery but packaging and mask was broken inside delivery bag see picture attached. I understand that it was cheap, but surely more care should have been taken. The overall quality of this mask is shocking. I am not happy!
review image review image
on 16 February 2014
By the time I received this item (4 weeks after the actual order was placed) it was too late for the ocassion it was intended for. When I did arrive, I wasn't impressed, but couldn't be bothered to return it.
on 4 December 2013
Item arrived around 3 weeks after ordering which is to be expected as it's from China.

Nice mask, Fabric over plastic and ribbon ties. Eye holes in the right place! Slightly wider than I thought but the ribbons, if tied tightly, would pull it round to the shape of your face. Flower and feathers add to the look. Very pleased - especially for £1.17 I think it was!

Very good value and looks as if it costs £6+. Just hope it wasn't made by some poor little chinese girl locked in a sweatshop earning a pittance....
on 5 July 2014
I loved this it was fast delivery, and cheap priced and looked great on. I bought 4 of these 3 for me and my 2 sisters to go with our musketeer outfits and 1 for my grandma who collects these. They are very comfortable to wear, only problem is 1 of the flowers fell off but you couldn't really tell that it was missing one so I would still recommend x
on 27 January 2015
Amazing value. Sadly arrived too late for the Masquerade party so order well in advance if you want them. But they are incredible value and I shall keep them - you never know I might find another occasion to wear it!
on 18 November 2013
As I ordered on my phone could only guess which country it was coming from (tried to guess a UK firm). Ended up from Singapore (BearyBunny SGP) so came a little late for me to use at my formal. However that was my fault for ordering late and only took 8 days to arrive.
Item itself looks good from far away. Had stringy glue all over it that needed a quick clear off. Bit cheap looking close up but that is inevitable at the amazing price.
on 17 June 2014
Brought for a masquerade ball.. But product arrived a few days late!! So never wore it! Still sitting in the box! Packaged was ok so no damage and it's really pretty and looks like it could last night out!
on 1 January 2014
It is a pretty mask and came just in time for my new years party. It was quite well made, however the lace didn't completely cover the mask, but as the mask was clear it still looked good and you could hardly see the mask through the lace.