Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.22

on 30 January 2013
To stay with who you are with versus who you belong with isn't always the right decision. This is a great story about two people coming together. Dan and jenny are in relationships with other partners. But some unexpected alone time gives their chemistry a chance to simmer. Yes there is betrayal but you can't always help who you fall in love with. You can feel the heat between Jenny and Dan from the very beginning. I love how the author writes the sex scenes - so erotic, so sensual, so creative yet you can still laugh and lose yourself in the moment. I was sad to see the story end.

Blissfully Undone is the 4 part series all in one book. It is available in both eBook and paperback formats. While I prefer reading and have purchased for my Kindle I have also purchased the paperback because the cover is so gorgeous (and a perfect complement to the story) I couldn't resist.
on 14 September 2013
An erotic story of a snowbound illicit affair that I enjoyed reading. I love Red Phoenix 's books and always look out for her books to download. A nice erotic story to heat up a cold (snowy) night ;-)
on 22 June 2013
I had read the shorter taster version 'Blissfully Snowbound' and wanted to know more about this series. It is well written, with an imaginative story line which I would recommend to readers who enjoy spicier works.
on 22 December 2012
This is an erotic menage hot story of Jenny, Troy and Dan.
Everything starts with a cabin on the mountain and a snowstorm.
And you start living with them their love, their emotions and their steamy physical connections.
It's a trip you don't want it to finish.
on 6 September 2014
I read the short free version and I just had to know what happens I love red phoenix books would recommend her books to anyone
on 5 June 2014
Very likeable characters with a good storyline and lots of hot encounters, what's not to like! You won't be dissapointed.
on 12 January 2015
Great book. Enchanting.... I could not put it down! Simply brilliant. Has everything you could want in a good book.
on 29 June 2016