on 29 July 2017
Very thin
on 20 August 2016
review image
on 23 August 2014
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A REALLY THIN DIAMOND CUT BALL/BEAD CHAIN, THE SAME AS THIS IN MY LOCAL JEWELLERS, TO GO WITH A SMALL ROUND DIAMOND EFFECT SILVER PENDANT. UNFORTUNTELY THEY ALL SEEM TO STOCK THE LARGER BALL/BEAD SIZES ONLY WHICH DON'T LOOK SO DAINTY OR SPARKLY SO THIS IS PERFECT.
I HAVE ALSO ORDERED A 2ND IDENTICAL CHAIN FOR USE WITH A SILVER INITIAL.
on 27 May 2014
This chain is so pretty -its very sparkly. It makes any pendant look expensive. Amazing price. This is the 2nd one Ive purchased. Everyone comments on how nice it looks. Highly recommend this e-bayer. Quick delivery time too. Thanks - one very satisfied customer!
on 16 January 2014
These items were nice albeit a little thin. Nice quality and they look fabulous. Very strong. they are very versatile.
on 18 January 2017
I was so happy about my purchase, the chain was shiny and perfect
... until it broke SO EASILY, after a week, without doing any sudden move.

I was lucky I was at home, otherwise I would have lost my pendant.
I wouldn't recommend this at all.
review image
on 8 October 2014
The silver chain arrived early and it was just what was expected; the right length and thickness.

It was given as a present and the recipient was really pleased as it was just what was wanted.
on 19 February 2015
At first I was a little disappointed as it seemed to be a lot finer than shown. However, now I really like it as it is very twinkly and shiny !
on 13 March 2015
Really pretty chain. Very sparkly and just what I wanted. It is so nice, I might get a shorter length too just to wear on it's own.