on 27 July 2014
Despite the product description including "W" , this is the narrow fitting shoe! And it is very narrow! Shoes sent back at my cost :-( .
on 28 July 2014
I was disappointed with the fit, I ordered a half size larger as I read other reviews but sadly they were till too tight.
on 10 February 2016
I love the Ghost 6 and the design and feel has changed with the Ghost 7 and 8 so I bought two pairs. Unfortunately, they are too small for me. My previous pair of the same size were not waterproof and this pair in the same size is but it also makes them feel tighter (less stretch). So maybe order a half size up if in doubt.
on 29 July 2014
Maybe not wide fit, but they are ok for me. I love these. I anyway love Brooks, they are my first proper running shoes and I intend to stay with them for along time to come. I got this for a very reasonable price after checking prices at few Running Shops which were at least £10 more than Amazon.!
on 2 February 2015
I do a lot of walking in the countryside and these are the most comfortable shoes I have bought. Foot fit excellent, good support and very cushioned. Quite expensive but very worth it.
on 25 August 2014
Arrived very quickly very comfortable wear daily for work light and very well cushioned brill value was considering buying a second pair
on 4 March 2014
this is my second pair of ghost 6 trainers. I got the goretex version and that is a great bonus with all the rain. i use orthotics and they shoes have been fantastic, no pain or injuries. Running mx mileage of 9 miles at a time a few times a week. highly recommend!
on 7 August 2014
Comfortable under foot but back of trainer does not come up high enough to the back of the ankle, not enough support
on 18 July 2014
I had Ghost 4 in size 4.5 UK and was very happy with it. Ghost 6 are even better!
on 25 August 2014
Lovely training shoes. Good all round support and thrilled that there waterproof.