on 19 February 2014
I have a Leapfrog Leap Reader and the book is advertised as a Leapfrog Leap Reader / Tag Junior however it does not work with Leap Readers; it is not compatible. After reading other book reviews on Amazon it would appear that this is not the first time customers are misled. It is misleading having the title in there to suggest it was compatible, as i would have not bought it otherwise. Waste of money and furthermore would cost about half the initial cost to return to Amazon so i am left with quite an expensive book in the end. Disappointed.
on 26 April 2013
My Son has a few of these books, and I have to say, this is probably my favourite. Lovely illustrations, a lovely little story and interactive too (I know most of them are, but this one's very nicely done). A lovely little book to learn about animals and my Son who's nearly three keeps going back to it... it's certainly a favourite. Would recommend.
on 30 December 2013
I bought this as a first book to go with the tag for Christmas knowing my daughter loves animals. I am extremely happy and cant believe how many things this book does. Each animal does at least 3 things and that does not include the rhymes music and background noises. My daughter hops with the rabbit and counts the chicks. Excellent book have just bought more in the range hoping they will be as good :)
on 8 July 2013
I have bought 7 books for my 2 years old son. Unfortunately the tag pal ( little dog) memory can hold up to 5 books. The Animal Around The World is my son's favourite book so far, with catching song, which he can sing along. The books are very pricey though.
on 13 February 2017
Book is wonderful and my twins enjoy using it to learn different animals... Especially the last page with various animals assorted around the page. Good book
on 16 July 2016
Bought this for my young cousin for Christmas,the product was exactly what i expected and a good price. Overall happy with the product
on 27 April 2013
This is a great book that tests children on animal groupings and names I fully recommend this my son loves it
on 1 January 2014
Grandson loved this - he is in hospital and very poorly but this is exactly what he needs whilst in bed
on 7 May 2016
Great value. Brought to add to my Granddaughters collection of Leap reader books.
on 30 April 2015