Customer reviews

on 2 August 2016
I recently read book 1 of this series and found it to be an interesting story. I expected this book to be about Will's life with his wife and the development of the Aliomenti society during his time with her.

Well, what a surprise! This book was totally not what I expected it to be, though that is not a bad thing. The story gripped me. It had me coming back to pick up where I left off, each time having read much more than I had intended, before putting the book down to go about my daily life.
In essense, Will arrives back in the youth of Elizabeth, to find her a slave to those living the village in which she was born. He sets about finding a way to free her from this life of servitude and oppression.
Will had previously promised those who sent him to this time, that he would not use his skills to hurt anyone, but at times he finds keeping his promise difficult, once he discovers the conditions under which she is living.
I will certainly be reading book 3, I have it ready to start already, and I am looking forward to resuming Will's journey. For those who think they may want to read this book, I recommend that you read book 1 (A question of Will) first. Then definitely read this one.
on 31 January 2015
It is a long time since I was as enthralled with a book as well written as this one. I have just completed reading it and have just started on the next book.It has kept me wondering from page to page what the outcome will be.Over the years I have read many books, but I must admit that the Aliomenti Saga is definitely the best written set that I have come across and I cant wait to read the complete series.Along with other books that Alex Albrinck writes. Just keep them coming.
on 9 November 2013
**Spoilers for Book 1**
Fantastic book. Fantastic series.
I'd recommend it to everyone especially any with and interest in sci-fi/fantasy should like this.
A very well thought out use of time travel.

If you liked Richard The Sword of Truth series you'll absolutely fall in love with Will
on 5 June 2016
I started to read the first book in the series and I thought 'this feels like a copycat' but I persevered, which led me on to this book. So glad I did - have thoroughly enjoyed finding something and someone new to read!
on 31 August 2016
A great well written book, enjoyable with great descriptions of the habitat and the ideals and beliefs.A very enjoyable read.
on 15 July 2016
Only part way through the second book but enjoying it as the first in the series
on 9 July 2016
My wife loves collecting and reading books.
on 24 September 2014
Fantastic reading can't put it down!!
on 14 March 2016
Good readable sci go book series
on 13 October 2014
Story was particularly gripping!