Top critical review
One person found this helpful
To play one time
on 24 September 2016
1. This is not "put-in-and-install-and-play-straight-away-cd". CD got an activation key that one has to use with a third party web-site/app (Steam) that requires registration and app installation on your PC (however, it is free and easy to use).
2. The installing time is painfully slow, yet for £4.48 instead of usual £16.99 for online download, it makes it bearable.
3. There were few glitches and screen freezing problems - I suggest to save the game often.
4. It was supposed to be all point & click game, but at one point there is some "action" included, where one has to be quick at tapping the mouse button. 20 minutes later of trying to play with my laptop's touch pad made me really annoyed as I prefer classical, lazy, "do-it-in-your-own-time" point & click games. After further 10 minutes playing with the mouse - it was a success, albeit irritation stayed.
5. The ending was just horrible - not the story wise, but endless conversation choices instead of pointing & clicking game play, made me feel like the developers run out of ideas and decided to cut/change the scenario to be able to make a sequel.
Overall, for the price I have paid (£4.48) it was an ok game. I apologise if I have offended any fans or developers, but this is my personal opinion.