Customer reviews

Size: XX-Large|Colour: Navy|Change

on 17 May 2017
It fits well and sits comfortably. When it comes to keeping the heat in, its does its job very well but getting rid of the sweat thats building up is not as efficient.
on 4 September 2017
I am 6'2 and the large are long enough, which I was concerned wouldn't be the case. They fit just right. These compression tights feel just right too. I am really pleased that I bought these and I'll get a lot of use from them in the cold weather. Great for the price, I wouldn't dream of buying anything more expensive because there's nothing to improve on these.
on 2 March 2017
I've owned 2 pairs of these. The first pair were good for a couple of winters before I wore a hole in the crotch. Unfortunately the second pair barely lasted a month. So I'm trying a different brand next.
on 15 October 2014
Bought these for going up Kilimanjaro in - used them to go to the summit in -10C and have no complaints, they did their job.

Also slept in them at night in minus temperatures, where again they did their job.

They are a compression fit, so you have to get use to the tightness, and initially the footholes seems too small to get your feet through.
on 29 December 2016
I had a medium fit and i am a 30/30 and these are tight. So tight i put my finger through them whilst putting them on. Although they did keep me warm, I would recommend them, Just ensure you get the next size up from your normal clothes.
on 29 March 2017
not the best very small fit i am small ordered medium still a bit small nice material very very tight at the hem
on 12 March 2017
Have only ever used Subsport for thermal compression gear and don't have any reason to try other brands as they work great, fit great and are priced great.
on 10 May 2017
These are a fantastic pair of spats. They fit really well for me and the material is thick so it's very resilient.
The price is excellent for these spats as I've paid more for spats that are of lesser quality.

8.5/10 for these spats!
on 31 October 2015
Really pleased with this purchase. Good quality at a good price. The lack of elastic on the ankle is weird - it can be quite difficult to get them on or off over your feet. But still a good product, would recommend.
on 14 March 2013
These arrived in a nice time and were well packaged.
They are like 'fleece lined' and are very warm and 'snug'.

They definately make a difference on those cold days!