Customer reviews

on 14 August 2015
Needed a pair of non-polarised aviators for flying, and I'm really impressed. These are absolutely the real deal, checked them against my polarised ones I bought from the Ray-Ban shop in London, and they're perfect. All literature is included as well as the genuine case.
on 6 February 2016
I didn't received the right size. I have ordered 58mm and received 55mm. I end up selling it to my colleague. And now worry to order another one just in case i receive wrong one again. 😢
on 9 March 2017
Looks and feels like the real thing. Not a high level of darkness, but that;s what I was after, so not advisable for snow etc.
on 28 July 2017
The fit was great and they were authentic, but the color of the lens was too light and did not provide any sun coverage for me.
on 8 April 2017
I ordered a pair of silver framed Ray Ban Aviators but I received a pair of gun metal instead. Not happy but on balance decided to keep them.
on 17 August 2015
Temples are too short. Not the normal ray ban size
on 18 October 2013
This item was a birthday present and it was gratefully received by the recipient. Came poorly packed which made me panic but the leather case it came in protected the glasses from damage. Not my taste but I'm not the one wearing them.
on 22 May 2017
Genuine Ray-Bans sold by amazon. Very good quality and the colour (blue flash) is great. Not fully mirrored as some studio pictures suggest, but close. Comes in the grey ray-ban box with the case, cleaning cloth etc. Sale price was very good, very happy with them.
on 27 February 2016
I love these glasses they're the 4the or 5th pair I've had over the years. I keep losing or breaking them but can't live without them the last 3 pairs I bought from Amazon at a great price incidentally the polarised ones are definitely worth the extra.
on 23 May 2016
OK but (assuming these are real Raybans) are not as good at reducing glare as they should be