on 10 January 2014
For the price I can't complain. It fits perfectly. Is of good quality. It's a good price. The main reason for 5 stars is the customer service. I tend to go through (as I'm sure many do) and put several things into my shopping basket, so I can compare my choices. I accidentally put two of these into my basket and ended up buying two. I only realised my mistake after I had sent the order. So I thought oh well it's not expensive I'll leave it. However, I only received one even though the invoice enclosed said two. I contacted the seller through amazon and said I would like a refund but would accept another cover as the original order of two had been my mistake, I had a very prompt reply, apologies etc. and they refunded immediately. Would definitely recommend the company.
on 29 September 2015
This is a very neat little case. I have a white iPod nano and got the clear cover for it. Im always carrying my nano in my pocket so wanted some protection for it. I bought this as i can't be bothered with flip over covers as i like to be able to get the screen easily.

The case feels rubbery but isn't thick, though the nano is light so this should give protection if its dropped which i can't comment on yet as luckily i have yet to do so. The case at the top i quite a bit thicker than the amount the power button sticks up. The cut out hole though is nicely sized and prefect position and the edge of the hole seems angled a little to give a little easier access to the button. Still i do find i have push my finger in quite hard to get the button. I personally really like this because in the gym i was finding the volume or power button was getting pressed in my pocket if i did a squat or something (not helped as the nano has to be in upside down because the power button is on the bottom!! ugh!). This case has really helped that so for that alone I'm giving it 5 stars!

The case has an open bottom so you just slide the nano in, it was easy.

The cover comes round the front edge a little so you can lie the iPod down on its face without worry of the screen getting scratched but what i like is that there is also a little extra clearance around the screen. Im using a screen protector and the cover doesnt interfere with it at all. Sometimes i find covers are too snug and they touch the screen protectors at the edge and end up making them peel off.

The case is also quite smooth so doesnt seem to be getting discoloured yet. I often find rubbery cases that are clear picking up colour from my pocket etc but so far so good.
VINE VOICETOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 January 2013
This cover fits the iPod nice and flush, with perfect cutouts for volume, headphones and the power button. It's not quite as gel or silicone as expected, more of a soft plastic (think rubber feet on coasters) but it seems to protect well from dust and scratches.

It's fairly thin so it doesn't add bulk to the sleek iPod, but because of this I can't see it having great damage protection, if you're anything like me and have things in pockets and at the bottom of bags and jelly fingers that constantly drop things. I would also recommend some screen protectors as it leaves the screen open, but other than this it's perfectly adequate and excellent value for money.
on 14 May 2016
This case fits perfectly and just keeps my iPod a bit more protected against drops and bumps, but doesn't add loads of extra bulk to what is a small device. I also kept knocking the side play/pause button so the iPod would be playing all night and draining the battery, but this case stops me doing that so has really helped. The case is also see-through so the engraving on the back is still visible too which is nice. Would definitely recommend!
VINE VOICETOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 June 2015
Less than 3 quid, free postage, arrived within 3 days, fits perfectly with all the holes/gaps for iPod controls in the right place, what more can one ask for?

This gel case gives a good level of protection for your device but would recommend also treating yourself to a screen protector.

Excellent value for money and highly recommended
on 28 June 2014
Bought this item as a last minute necessity for holiday a few days before flying, having chosen the speedy delivery option to ensure this arrived on time the product arrived in good time for my departure.

The product itself fits perfectly to the nano, all the required holes are well clear of the charger and headphone socket for a snug fit. The rocker covers are a thinner material to allow for easy scrolling yet still protects the buttons from dirt and scratching.

A brilliant item worth every penny.
on 8 February 2014
When I first got this, I thought I'd regret not spending a bit more money and getting a "better" one. But, no. I am very pleased with my purchase. It protects my iPod well and is unobtrusive. Just what it should do. So, look no further.
on 25 November 2015
Great price, arrived early, fits well; can't fault it really, great product in my opinion, keeps my iPod safe. ( In the picture there is a crack in the screen as it got trapped between a table months ago, that's why I needed a case, lol).
review image
on 31 January 2016
I bought this silicone cover to protect my new iPod nano. It arrived rather under packaged only in a thin PET sleeve and envelope. It does the job and fits well. Not sure how long it will last but the time will tell. It is neutral colour so would fit any iPod finishes.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 May 2014
It's fine, does the job, I have dropped my new ipod on a wooden floor and it survived un-bashed. The blue is quite cute! & I can use all the buttons on it with it on. The only bug bear with it is I have a screen protector on it because obv this doesn't cover the screen & it keeps catching the edges of it so I end up with massive bubbles or half the screen protector hanging off.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse