on 7 January 2018
I bought this book for my nephew years ago, before he could read, and he memorized it. I would start the page and he would finish it. I guess that means he loved it!
on 16 January 2018
It is a really enjoyable reading for 6 year olds
on 11 March 2003
This book is simply sublime! its cute, witty, and most of all has a secret message inside - self improvement can go to far!
It is also about a sheep, the worlds best animal! Keep up the good work, Joseph!
on 9 July 2005
There are many books that my 18-month-old daughter has forced me to read again and again but this is the only book in her extensive library that we both enjoy as much now, if not more, than we did the first time. It's funny, different, cute and superbly illustrated. A must for ANY bookshelf!!
on 8 December 2009
This is an essential addition to any child's library - it's sharp and funny - an antidote to all the soppy children's stories out there. Plus, the illustrations are colourful and fun - my two year old daughter can now identify the Statue of Liberty thanks to this book! It's one of the few children's books that I don't mind reading over and over.
on 28 May 2009
This is our second Marvin book and my 3 year old just loves him to bits. He especially loves the part of the story where everything ends up back to normal...well sort of ..with upside down trees and sheep watching TV.
on 27 December 2010
This story is adorable and the illustrations are really cute too. My two pre-schoolers love this book. This is probably fun for any kid aged 2-5.
on 11 June 2004
We had never read this book before with, or without our little boy who is now two and a half - so, imagine our surprise when we turned the page to find the "drastic action" as per the synopsis above! We laughed out loud - all three of us! A real pleasure to read the first time, and EVERY time. Buy this book and you won't regret it! ........ Just off to look up more by this author / illustrator!
on 28 February 2007
I bought this for my one year old daughter a few months back. She absolutely loves it and I read it at least 25 times a day. She is reguarly spotted crawling towards us now holding this book which get's thrown on my lap and then up she climbs. The pictures are great which they love. If you want a first book this is a good one although on first glance the story may seem rather strange, however for a book you have to read 25 times a day, it's not too long!
on 1 June 2009
[[ASIN:0747564817 Marvin Wanted More (Bloomsbury Paperbacks)]
This is a great book which my daughter loves me to read to her again and again. the pictures are very well drawn and I highly reccomend it to anyone waivering.
The other book by the same autor is good too _ Marvin gets mad.
I can't wait for the next installment.
Chrsitian