Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 23 February 2017
These have considerably help me cut down on my smoking. They are great when out and about in no smoking areas and you get the urge for a cigarette. I also only smoke in my kitchen so if watching TV i use these . I hope to eventually give up completely with the help of Nicorette Inhalators. Over the last year i have gone from 30-40- cigarettes a day to just 10 by using these.My breathing has improved massively.
on 22 March 2016
The best items to stop smoking.Gives one hand to mouth action.Using now 10 years.Usually get from Docs,but ran out before next prescription due.IF.You want to stop smoking.Use these.Available on prescription too.
on 18 July 2014
P&p high overall best value,will buy again
on 25 June 2015
For me it is a good product to the end that I had promised myself that is not to smoke 60 cigarettes a day more.
on 1 February 2016
very good,iv not smoked for a wile now, but i still take my plastic thing to the pub with me.
on 3 October 2015
The best way to get off the evil weed
on 14 February 2015
Want to stop smoking? use these!
on 8 December 2015