Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 15 February 2016
BE WARNED - the Kindle edition of this title is not the full book. It is in fact only the first 28 pages. And yes, I did purchase the Kindle edition - I'm not just looking at the free sample!

I have never seen this kind of difference before between print and Kindle editions, and I was extremely disappointed (I've applied for a refund). This should really be made clear in the product description. BUYER BEWARE.
on 16 January 2016
Great book, Bought for a christmas present for my daughter who is new to sewing.. I was impressed I think she will find it very helpful. I love DK books, have always found them so informative. I would buy this book again if I needed to. Highly recommend, Very clear and nicely set out.
on 28 June 2017
A very helpful little book. Plenty of tips to start you off sewing. Thank you
on 23 October 2016
Great book well worth reading, good tips and hints shown. Very handy to have near you in the sewing room
on 27 April 2016
Yet another fantastic book in this series, full of helpful hints and advice, well worth buying.
on 1 May 2017
good book
on 23 April 2016
Easy to read and excellent illustrations
on 24 May 2017
Good basic things to do
Helpful and pictures are good. Great for first timers
Would definetly recommend for beginners - good
on 5 September 2016
Pictures are demonstrated well but could have included a lot more projects. Very basic for anyone e wanting to learn sewing techniques.
on 27 April 2016
This is a handy book for basic skills and I like the projects.
Thanks for good service.