on 21 June 2013
The glasses arrived within two days and they are exactly what I was looking for. The quality is much better than you would expect from a fancy dress accessory, they look as though they are going to survive quite a few parties. They fit well and are comfortable to wear. They also finish off my 50s fancy dress outfit perfectly. I'm absolutely delighted with my purchase.
on 1 August 2013
These glasses were nice but due to their width they did slightly make the wearer look a tad more like a super hero than a fifties doll! I bought the white version for myself which had a better overall appearance. That said, excellent packaging and delivery.
on 30 May 2013
best part of my fifties outfit by far! Absolutely loved them and looking for another fancy dress party to wear them again already!
Well made, all the diamontes stayed on and not scratched or anything after a full day of wearing them
on 10 November 2013
Perfect for a 50s themed party loved them everyone commented on them..couldn't believe I got them thru amazon...another success story..well done!!
on 15 March 2014
Bought for a Grease costume party, comfortable enough to,wear all evening! Would recommend them for adults and teenage girls to wear!
on 3 May 2014
Brilliant price for a really good product.... cant wait to go out all dressed up as 1950 rock n roll chick xx
on 8 July 2014
perfect for Grease evening
on 16 September 2013
Fast delivery and super glasses! Just what I needed.The perfect finish to my 50's outfit. Good sturdy frames and well worth the money :)
on 5 April 2014
Just the right thing for our up and coming Rock n Roll evening but sure they will last beyond that.
Good quality for the money.
on 12 March 2014
Fantastic, exactly what I wanted. Going to a fancy dress night so didn't want to spend loads on a outfit and these were perfect