Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 February 2013
Love this album. Although there is a recognisable style running through the album, the individual tracks are different (avoiding the "samey" feel of so many albums these days). The musicians are all talented, and the singer has a fantastic versatile voice. The group deserves to be much, much better known. Well done to Radio 2 for playing "Typically Me" and "Twist". More, please!
on 10 April 2013
I stumbled across this duo by pure chance as they included in mix on YouTube and I've not stopped listening to them since. Twist, Hello and Dance with Me are your typical swing tracks but sound fresh and beg anyone not to want to get up and dance to them.

If you're a fan of Imelda May and Caro Emerald then give Miss 600 a listen, you'll be glad that you did.
on 20 May 2013
I'm skipping tracks like no nobody's business. I have waited soooooo long for this CD after hearing the catchy "Twist" on the radio last year and Miss 600 voice. In total I find myself liking just two or three tracks out of 14. Not up-beat enough for me and rather mediocre. A mixture of jazz, blues and swing! In agreement with another reviewer, the after-thought is "I should have just purchased the Twist single as a one-off". I love Electro swing and am a big fan of Caro Emerald. Maybe I'm doing Miss 600 an injustice by comparing them to each other - putting Caro miles in front.
on 13 April 2013
I've been following Miss 600 for about a year having heard 'Twist' played on Radio 2 in 2012. A friend managed to track this album down in it's original release in Poland where they appeared on 'Dancing with the stars' providing backing music. Now the UK version of the album is here with their latest single 'Hello' on and it deserves to be heard by a wider audience. Having seen them live in their home town of Derby at the launch of the CD on April 5th they're just as good live as on the album. If you watch BBC1 you'll hear their music 'Hello' being used on the latest trailer for shows such as 'Not Going Out'. Do try this album and find out why Miss 600 could be the duo of 2013!
VINE VOICEon 6 April 2013
I love this CD. I've just seen Miss 600 live at the Derby Guildhall and they signed it for me. There are some beautiful songs like the title track and Careful Where You Leave Your Heart, and some really catchy songs like Twist and Hello.

The track order means the CD takes time to wind up, so don't judge it on the first few songs, which are very good but perhaps the slowest burners. For me it's not until Twist and Dance With You that it really gets going.

David and Hannah have such a talented band around them, there is a fantastic big band atmosphere. If you like swing you have to hear this, it is amazing and I can't stop playing it.
on 8 September 2013
After listening to Twist again I rather expected a bit more music in the jazz swing mode and I have to say I was rather disappointed. This collection was memorable in being a rather bland collection a songs which would play quite happily in the background without being obtrusive. If you expected, as I did, something in the same vein as Caro Emerald you're in for a disappointment.
on 28 June 2014
This was an Amazon recommendation so I though, I would listen on spotify......then I bought the album. It's everything I would want from new music. Clever lyrics, great production, lovely singing from Hannah Garner. Witty, jazzy and very original. Just give it a try. Excellent album, really looking forward to more.
on 1 April 2013
Buy this one if you want to hear something very special and unique - Hannah has the most superb voice and the music just works soooo well to compliment her. Jazzy, funky, lively, romantic - proper dance music.
on 25 February 2013
I'd have to say this would not normally be my type of music, but having heard Miss 600 on Radio 2 I just had to track down more of their music. I just love this album and find myself repeating it over and over. I strongly recommend you give them a try.
on 6 July 2013
I have stumbled upon Miss 600 by chance and thought that the music was excellent. Most songs on this album are very enjoyable, with a jazz and swing twist. I hope Miss 600 will make it and everyone will hear about them soon!