Customer reviews

on 9 February 2015
I felt a bit disappointed with this app. I expected more but found two links to product adverts and results given in Ev rather than simply a conversion into eh third element of an exposure.
on 23 December 2013
I am still coming to terms with this but I am funding it most useful as a check on my dslr
on 28 July 2015
Excellent.
on 22 March 2015
Don't think the policy of if you buy the app like I have bought this one that you must keep the Amazon App on your device for the bought app to work, therefore the rating is zero and I will not be buying anymore apps from Amazon.
on 16 December 2015
I haven't used this yet but looking at it quickly it gives all the information to make the correct exposure
on 16 February 2015
Good reference to add to your exposures.