Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now pd pd Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(5 star). See all 37 reviews
on 8 November 2016
Hi, I just finished reading this book by Katie Morgan and its brilliant. Its starts slowly but after a while you really get into it. Its full of mystery and I am about to go onto the next book. I would recommend it for some 9 to 10yrs that are into reading and defo for teens upwards....if they like mystery books like Harry Potter etc they would like this book. I came across the book through my dad who was looking for books that I would probably like and the "Golden Sword" came up. These books would more than likely end up been made into a film and a good film at that. I thought it would have been snapped up by now by some Hollywood Director. The book is a very good book read and easy reading. They are so many twists in the story and the book not been unpredictable keeps you hooked.
on 20 January 2013
Rosie Morgan's children's book, Arthur and the Last Knight, is a great read for adults as well. It kept me interested and engaged throughout, waiting to see what happened next.

In the book Arthur and his two friends find rather unusual things suddenly happening around them. As things progress it seems that the past is breaking through to the present, in the classic battle of good against evil. This novel is based in and around Bodmin Moor in Cornwall and provides links to the legend of King Arthur and his knights.

It's clear that this is the first of what will become a series, so I'm really looking forward to Rosie Morgan writing the next instalment to find out how Arthur fulfils his destiny that is outlined in this book.
7 people found this helpful
on 2 January 2016
Had this book downloaded for a while and am now kicking myself for not having read it sooner. This is one book that is impossible to put down - and I left school a loooong time ago! Speaking as a Cornish girl born and bred, I found the dialogue natural and easy to follow, and had great fun in trying to work out the real life locations. There are some lovely passages throughout and as a debut novel it is very well written. Best news of all is that I can now go straight into book 2.. . . . . and I believe book 3 is nearly here - yayyy!
on 2 March 2017
My 10 yr old son has collected all the books so far and wants to read more, which must be a good thing.
2 people found this helpful
on 11 April 2017
Just right as a Christmas present
on 4 July 2018
very good read, bought for my 8yr old grandson.
on 16 January 2018
Good second book in the series.
on 11 December 2015
Looks good as a gift
on 14 August 2013
This local author weaves an intriguing tale of magic.
Had fun trying to place the venues used in the story.
Was popular with my niece and nephew during their recent stay with us.
Looking forward to the next instalment.
on 12 September 2016