Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More

on 3 May 2015
I bought this cartridge less than a week ago. Even got the XL cartridge.
I would say I've printed no more than a dozen normal word documents and now the printer is telling me the Cartridge is Empty... Printer is only a Month old itself.

Just buy cheap alternatives and Avoid Epson Cartridges, I should have learnt from my last printer to avoid them. Their cartridges are notoriously bad.
on 22 May 2017
These are still more expensive than they need to be, but I am loath to use compatibles. They take a while to arrive too, so it's advisable to have one in reserve. At least they fit through the letterbox, so you don't have to wait in for them.
on 22 March 2017
I thought these were dear untill I changed printer and had to replace the cartridges with the orange on the packaging.
on 8 June 2017
good item use frquenly will buy again I prefer to use the original products not just so called compatable product as they dont usually work as well.
on 21 June 2017
Original toner for my machine - much better to use than any other type. Well packaged and good delivery.
on 9 May 2017
My main go to Daisy, use a lot in greyscale so the 18Xl is really good value. Uh oh 3 more words!!!
on 11 May 2016
Works perfect with my XP-322 printer. Excellent quality and its a high capacity catridge
must buy for any one looking for replacement cartridges for Epson
on 28 March 2017
This is what it says on the box - good purchase.
on 30 March 2017
Genuine Epson cartridge. Do the job.
on 1 June 2017
Happy with purchase but way to long for delivery!