on 27 May 2017
A great small walkie system with a good signal strength. I used these for events and large malls to allow free calls whilst in the US with my wife.
The sound quality is good.
on 25 June 2017
These have been used for a theme park device while my children have different "levels" of ride. Brilliant. They go quite far and are compatible with clutzy fingered kids!
on 8 April 2017
These are superb!! So clear and a great range on them considering the price compared to others. Very fast delivery also, recieved the very next day! 10/10.
on 7 July 2017
A present for a friends twin boys I had a thank you card but no feed back ,Sorry.
on 3 September 2017
Excellent product. My 7 year old son lo as it. I can suggest it.
on 7 August 2017
Unfortunately I have to report that these are awful in an urban environment. We were unable to get even 500 meters. We will be testing in an open area later this week when I may update the number of stars but for now I am extremely disappointed.
on 23 August 2017
Our kids use them on the beach and around the campsite where we have no signal. We also use them around Devon where signal is poor. They work over about a mile direct or half a mile through Urban spiral
on 3 August 2017
Easy to use and works well with in the house, I bought this to enable my disabled wife to stay in contact when I am in not close by and it certainly does that!
on 17 April 2017
Good item. Would have several uses.
on 4 July 2017
Worked well, easy to hear and fun for children's use