on 9 May 2016
I have had this Khomo Dual black case for the 9.7in iPad Pro now for just under a month and i've got to say i've been very happy with it so far.
Design
The design of this case by Khomo really is impressive when you consider the price against other cases on the market. The cut outs for ports, speakers, microphone, camera and flash are all there without compromise. The case doesn't add any significant bulk to the iPad which was one of my main concerns before buying. There aren't any large gaps that i've found between any of the edges to let in dust or other worldly debris, it's a very tight fit and finish.
Quality
Great...The soft touch 'satin' style finish is to a high quality, but the only gripe on design would be the fact that the inside of the front cover does leave smudges on the ipad screen where the folds are. This can be quite annoying, however the iPad pro is a bit of a smudge magnet anyway. I can't say whether this happens with the official ipad covers but it is a very small price to pay.
Protection
So far so good. I actually noticed a scratch on the back of the case this morning and i'm very glad the case was on! As mentioned there aren't really any gaps between the edge of the ipad and the case, which means nothing can get inside, keeping the back nice and clean. The only thing i wish it would have would be a microfibre lining on the inside covering the back. At the moment this case just has plastic, but i'm guessing it would have added some thickness in order to accomodate any further lining.
Value for Money
Very good, it feels like a much more expensive case. I have tried out the official apple back covers and i have to say they are fantastic, but this isn't too far behind it. I would go as far as to say i may purchase another in a different colour just as a change!
44 Comments| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 January 2015
Had a Invision case ( same price) for my iPad1, and very good it was. Now 6 months later, it looks a bit tatty. So I bought this Khomo case as a replacement. It's lighter, better build, a better fit and works better as a stand. Amazingly its 33% lighter. I await to access it's longevity. Terrific value.
11 Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 May 2017
I bought one of these a couple of years ago for my iPad mini, and it's still going strong and has saved my iPad from several accidental drops. So, when my wife's expensive branded iPad case fell apart I immediately bought her one of these. These cases come in a good selection of colours and the body is a nice sturdy plastic, which gives you the confidence that it will protect the iPad from most accidental knocks and drops. The iPad clicks reassuringly into the body of the case, which provides a secure snug fit and has holes in all the right places for the various controls, speakers, sockets and cameras. The screen cover is in 3 sections and folds nicely to form a stand. On my iPad mini version these folds were a little stiff initially but loosened up with use, but are fine on the larger iPad version probably because of the larger size. The construction quality of these cases is far better than branded types that are 3 times the price and in my experience they last longer as well. I would recommend these covers to anyone and will certainly be buying them again if I ever change my iPad. You just can't go wrong with these at this price.
on 2 January 2017
I bought this one for my daughter having owned a green one for some tine now. Exceptional value, for around £15 this is the best case on the market. This case has been fantastic. It has lasted very well and if you get any marks on it they wipe off very easily. The back is a hard shell and the iPad fits into this very tightly. The only thing I would say is if you get a FaceTime call, sometimes you cant open it quick enough because it is so tightly shut. Otherwise this is without any doubt the very best case on the market, I am very happy with it, it ticks all the boxes. Lots of good colours. I wouldn't mind buying a second one. This is the one to buy.
on 17 March 2017
I am very happy with my new Khomo iPad cover. It does exactly what it says and whilst it is ultra slim it feels sturdy enough to have a decently long life. The pink colour I chose is an exact representation of the colour shown on the webpage.
on 28 August 2017
In many ways this is a great case for the reasons detailed in other reviews. BUT when I came to use my iPad (9.7 Pro) with the Apple Lightening to HDMI adaptor, I discovered it doesn't fit into the lightening port because the cut-out in the case is a fraction too narrow. It turns out that on the HDMI adaptor the plastic part just beyond the metal connector is a little thicker than its equivalent on the charging cable. I don't really want to be taking my iPad in and out of its case so for me this is a big minus point.

Update: I've since got a similar case by Moko also from Amazon. It fits as well if not better than the Khomo case, gives great protection, has a nice feel to it, and importantly doesn't have the HDMI connector problem. It's also cheaper particularly if you go for the standard version without the translucent back. In the past on a different iPad model I've used the Invision case, but the iPad Pro version doesn't have the same degree of protection to the side edges as that for the iPad 4. Hope this helps other purchasers!
on 21 July 2017
I bought the red and black version, it's brilliant quality, really nice case, however, you can't open it!! There is absolutely no overlap on the right side, so there's nothing to open it with, you need a fingernail or to remember to open from the top, which gets annoying after a few hours.
Also, beware, once your ipad is in, it's very hard to get out!! This s a good thing if you are keeping it on!! I emailed KHOMO who have passed the comments onto quality control, so hopefully this feedback will be taken onboard.
on 2 March 2017
When I bought my iPad Air I bought an Apple case. £60 I was never too fond of it although it did the job it never stood up easy. This case is virtually the same design, it stands up well and it feels good. It was £19.99. If you are looking for an excellent case for your iPad this is it.
on 14 November 2016
This is an excellent, high quality product. It fits the iPad Mini 4 securely and feels and looks like a case that might cost a good deal more. It is ultra slim and adds very little in terms of size and weight to the iPad but does offer robust protection. Because of a query I was in contact with the supplier who responded very promptly and positively; demonstrating a very good level of service. I thoroughly recommend this case - you will not be disappointed.
on 4 August 2016
Love the colour.

The part that holds the iPad feels strong and sturdy.
The flap - I didn't realise it was a thin magnetic one (I'm sure the description mentions this so that's my fault). I wish that was a little thicker so there was some actual protection for the screen. But seeing as only me and partner (who are both adults) are the only ones that's going to be using the iPad, the thinness shouldn't be a problem.

But, still happy with this product.