on 22 May 2016
Gorgeous smell and makes my curly hair soft with neat curls. Best product I've used for my hair.
on 9 January 2014
Very good product, conditioner quite thick , would only have to use this once/twice a week.
Hair very soft after use
on 8 August 2016
I have to use a lot of product every time I wash my hair as it doesn't spread well.
on 22 May 2016
The best schampoo and conditioner for my curly hair. Love these products.
on 8 September 2014
This is a repeat purchase for a friend who loves the product.
on 25 September 2016
Great value for money, great for frizz free curls
Redken Curvaceous Shampoo 300 ml and Conditioner 250 ml Duo Pack. This duo, by the respected haircare company of Redken, is intended for unisex daily use, for anyone who has curly, frizzy hair that needs to be tamed and elongated, for users wishing for loose waves to spiral curls. The manufacturers state that its formula includes particularly helpful Moringa oil.

I have regretted my curly frizzy hair all my life, and have spent many hours and dollars in various beauty salons trying to get it straightened, with results that included horrendously dry hair with breakage and oxidation. My mother and other well-meaning people used always to tell me how many people wished they had curly hair, and got permanents to curl their hair. I looked - politely, I hope--disbelieving. But here in North Carolina, the American South, with long hot humid summers, as a young woman no longer, I decided the time had come to try to make my peace with the hair with which I was born. So over the last few years, I have tried many products to try to preserve my small curls and prevent frizz.

When I saw this eye-catching Redken duo of beauty aids for curly hair, I remembered the hair salons I had favored that had used Redken products and decided to try it: the duo, plus the Redken mousse, in fact. But I have been disappointed. Firstly, I don't like its fragrance. Then, I find that, though this trio of products does give me the small curls I want in my hair, my hair is not as shiny as some other products have made it. Finally, I have found it just doesn't hold long enough: I am lucky if it holds for a full day. I find the results of this Redken product no different than any mass market conditioner I have tried in my never-ending quest to tame my wild and curly hair. Just don't think these products are worth the luxury price.
on 4 June 2015
Good reliable products at a great price.
on 17 August 2013
Always happy to try different hair products and while these are undoubtedly very good did not leave my hair as nice as I had hoped- therefore only 4 stars- not sure I would buy again.
on 19 October 2014
The product works great on my hair!