Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 22 February 2014
Light, compact and reasonable quality. Water bag included and room for other bits n pieces in the main compartment. Two side compartments for keys and other small items. Cant complain for the price.
on 18 September 2017
This is a good piece of kit if for occasional or casual use.

The hydration pack lasted about a year and a half before the leaking became too much to bare. I found a replacement on Amazon for less than a tenner.

The bag itself is still in okay condition. However It did split at the top due to me over stuffing it. It is really tight trying to get leggings and a cycling coat inside. However, I was able to stitch it all up and I use this bag as guest kit when someone comes over to go cycling.

Now days I use a CamelBak which has a thicker and higher quality hydration pack. The backpack itself is far better quality and a lot more comfortable. It is pretty much immune to over stuffing even though I've done my best to destroy it.

If you don't care about drips, you're handy with a needle and thread and don't care that this will look tatty in 2 or 3 years then it is probably a good deal. Personally, I would advise that you spend more on a CamelBak if you have the budget, but if not this is a decent option.
on 8 August 2014
Tough and rugged construction.
The bladder clips in easily and the tube simply slides through the shoulder passage and hangs ready.
The bite-valve is one-hand operational (ON/OFF).
Rinse out a few times to avoid the 'factory' taste and away you go!

Loads of room in the main compartment to fit a waterproof, snacks, keys, money, repair kit, phone, as well as the bladder.
There's the two small outer pockets (good for keys, cards, phone as well as the bungee cord tie for other additional bit.

This bag, for its storage, is a steal at this price.
I bought the yellow for hi viz cycling purposes.
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!
on 17 August 2015
My only grumble from this otherwise great pack, is that it rubs my neck and causes friction burn when I'm running. As i'm quite slim I have to have the straps done up as tight as they go, which means the pack is close to my neck. If I loosen the straps to stop the chaffing then the pack jumps all over the place, which when it has 1.5 litres of water in it, is very uncomfortable. However, if I wear a high neck top it is fine. A great buy.
on 14 March 2017
Really like it. It is light and comfortable and at this price point, great value. You have to make sure that the screw cap and thread on the hydration bag is lined up well and then tightened. I run with this for 10 miles when 2 pints or 1 litre of liquid is inside and there have been no leaks. The pockets have room for other things and there is also some space alongside the hydration bag. All in all very good value for money.
on 11 August 2014
This was great for my purpose as cannot fit a water bottle on my bike. The bag has hand-ish pockets on the side for small change, small cloth, keys but not a great size. The bag itself again is small with bladder in.. I can just fit my thin cycle Mack and a small lock in it.. The bladder is nightmare to clean (but guess is with all) I use denture cleaner tablets to ensure its kills the bacteria as difficult to dry out.
on 18 July 2016
Awesome for the vodka & orange juice at festival!!
on 8 February 2014
The ideal size for hiking, shooting, metal detecting or fishing in the UK. There are other sizes available from one litre to five litres, but this is ideal. Good quality with a removable washable inner water bag, that is well protected by the outer shell. Easy to use hose with a squeeze end and a tap to open and close it. Ideal for drinking and washing hands or items
A definite buy it now while its at this price
on 27 August 2017
Unfortunately the hydration pack material adjacent to the opening zip split on it's second useage , it was disappointing because the bag was not overly loaded. I did stitch it together but it was unsuccessful as the garment around it was splitting so I had to bin it, I know that I should have complained/ sent it back but I couldn't be bothered.The actual bag fit well.
on 31 August 2015
This is such a good product. Excellent for use when cycling. Lightweight and the colour is perfect. I bought this as a gift and the recipient was very happy with it, he is a keen cyclist and this is an excellent way for him to keep hydrated without having to pack bottles of water. Would highly recommend.The quality is good and the delivery was perfect, just as described in the advertisement.