Customer reviews

The Chandrasekhar Limit
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.49

on 16 April 2013
I have to admit I know nothing about Zenit, though I am guessing they are from Switzerland (the Italian part). I was attracted by the very reasonable price of the mp3 version & I was pleasantly surprised. This is prog that brings PFM to mind & that's no bad thing in my mind. This album will not blow your mind with dizzying virtuosity & there is no breaking new ground here but it is a solid 4 star album. It will bear repeated plays & is well worth a punt.
on 21 March 2013
Don't know much about the group ,just took a gamble as it was cheap enough .A real mix of styles they are good musicians with original sounds ,dipping into prog ,jazz,folk and rock,but not losing originality by sticking to any one for very long.I am listening to it as I am writing this and am quite happy doing so,buy it ,well worth a punt.
on 16 September 2013
A total unknown,so a shot in the dark as far as purchasing this.Saying that it was certainly worth it,especially as the price with Amazon was something of a bargain.

Take a chance and give this Swiss Italian progressive outfit a listen,hopefully like a few others you won't regret it ? There's no ground breaking new approach to the genre here,just good honest well crafted music that leaves you feeling that listening was a worthwhile experience.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse