on 27 February 2013
good, but not enough explanation for new tablet users. Also an index would be very helpful. chapter headings are not enough.
on 20 April 2013
As another reviewer said an 'index' would be helpful.

Spoiled by screen shots which are too dark to see even on the PC Kindle, just possible to see some of the writing but not able to see where the number keys are pointing to!!!

This is the failure of the Kindle to adjust contrast. OK with a PDF file which are grey scale? I can see the photo's in the Telegraph Newspaper OK, so why not get the book one's right?

Sorry to go on but when converting into Kindle format these illustrations need to be much lighter and of a light colour to overcome the total lack of contrast adjustment of the Kindle.

There's no point in buying book's, especially instruction manuals where the illustrations are not clear, it just adds frustration and renders the book unreadable!!

For this reason alone I've bought a Nexus 10 and not a Kindle HD!!!
on 17 June 2013
As a complete novice (aged 74) to the android system I downloaded this guide on to my kindle. It did help to get me started but I soon found the user manual on the web gave more information. If I had known this at the start I would not have purched this guide.
on 9 April 2014
Great buy - still finding my way around it but it's user friendly - shame no instructions came with it though
on 14 December 2014
Covers the basic and get's you started. Fine for a beginner like me.
on 26 October 2014
did not find this very usefull
on 4 August 2014