on 31 October 2017
Received the crotchet hooks today, albeit a little later than expected. This apart, I am amazed at the brilliant value for money
at this lovely set of crochet hooks. Lovely purple zip up case with 22 hooks and only £2.99 fab. Thoroughly recommend these. Even my husband, who is very hard to impress, was amazed. He said, 'how do they do these at this price'.
on 29 May 2017
These are a great product! I wanted to learn crochet and bought this as seemed like a great range of hooks for a very reasonable cost all contained in their own case. I love them and use them regularly. I was so impressed I also bought 2 more for gifts for other people. Definitely worth the money. The case did have a slight smell on opening but that soon dissipated. I find it very useful to put all my other accessories that I crochet with too.
on 22 October 2014
Excellent value for a lovely little set. I was concerned with some of the negative reviews but then I remembered how little I'd paid for it and suddenly it didn't seem to matter. Having said that, my set is perfect, great little purple case, the hooks are all smooth with no marks or nicks for the yarn to catch on. The silver hooks range from 0.6mm - 1.9mm, and the multi-coloured ones are from 2.0mm - 6.5mm. Case is lightly padded, and the plastic holding the hooks in place seems firmly attached. Yes it took a while to get here, but you expect that when it's from a different country. I am about to order a second set for my daughter for Christmas as she wants to learn to crochet.
on 28 July 2015
very fast delivery from supplier, I got it before the estimated delivery date started (must be time travellers.)
items them selves are ideal for what they were intended for. all of them have a small number stamped on the handle on a flattened area for easy reference to which size you need. each have a arrow head hook on them for interweaving the thread and each have been fashioned perfectly no mistakes or rough edges so care and attention have been taken for such a cheap item.
I cannot have asked for anything easier or better
on 29 September 2015
Terrific value !!!! There are 22 hooks in a very neat and sturdy zipped wallet and absolutely ideal for my requirements . I would say that this would be a superb gift for anyone keen on the art of crochet . A word of caution , it does take around 3 weeks to arrive so if it is intended as a gift it might be worth buying well in advance .Thank you .
on 2 July 2016
I love to Crochet,It look a long time for me to actually learn how to follow a pattern I knew if I wanted to crochet more things I would need a range of crochet hooks and this was the perfect thing.The case is great and each hook is held in place and easy to put back once finished.The hooks are strong and durable and will give me many years of satisfaction when crocheting
on 3 July 2015
I have now bought a number of these to give to friends that have asked me to teach them to crochet. They are an absolutely ideal beginners set and you won`t find hooks of this quality anywhere else for this price, cheaper than one single hook in my local wool shop. Lovely and weighty in the hand, they don't slip easily when turning in the yarn. Colour coded for ease of use when working on multiple projects and the little pvc case is robust enough and just the right size to be kept in my handbag in case an opportunity may arise when crocheting can happen! Buy more than one and leave them around the house, in work, at the holiday home, in the car, in the suitcase or at a friends or relatives house.
on 1 March 2014
It took an age for this to arrive and every time I checked my order history the delivery estimate seemed to get further and further away.
The case is a little on the shoddy side, it arrived with fraying edges and doesn't feel like it'll last too long. The hooks themselves seem more designed for children (not something it says in the description) and again don't feel too well made.
Considering the price I paid I guess I shouldn't have expected too much but really I'm not too happy with this product and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!
on 17 June 2015
i really do love this product. I cant believe how good it is and such good value. The case is nice and very convenient to keep all the hooks in the right place and the hooks are all good quality. They range from large to use with chunky wool right down to lace making size. The larger ones are all bright metallic colours while the finer ones are chrome coloured. I am delighted with this and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys or wants to learn crochet.
on 23 March 2014
This is a delightful set and would make a perfect gift for anyone who loves hook arts, or even for a knitter, as a hook is always useful to rescue a dropped stitch.
I did find that there was a small imperfect spot on one of them, but it does not affect its function. The selection of sizes is very good indeed, and I love the metallic colours of the ones for wool.
Extremely good value for money.